Chapter 13: Mystery from the past

'Obanai San, Obanai San!'

Mistsuri walked out from the Butterfly Estate, calling out for her husband to have lunch with her and the others.

There were no answers by him. Mitsuri's face went red, feeling angry as she continues walking into the garden where a lot of trees were planted there. She called out his name again as she looked up at the tree branches which are the placed where Obanai would like to sit there and daydream.

Obanai was still nowhere to be found.

'Oh no don't tell me, he is mad.' worried Mitsuri as she kept looking for him.

Her patience ran out after a few solid minutes.

'I won't have meals with you anymore !' Mitsuri cried out, stomping her right leg on to the ground.

The rustling sound that made breeze whistled through her eardrums as someone leaped from the roof and made a crunching sound after landing on some dry leaves.

She turned the person behind him as she realized someone was here.

It was Obanai, who felt guilty for not answering her calls. He faced down, looking at the ground as he walked towards her.

'I am sorry....my love.' Obanai gave Mitsuri a long and affectionate hug, trying to convince his wife to accept his apology and have a meal with him.

'Alright....' She smiled as she look him in his eyes. An affectionate feeling made him blushed and covered his face. 'You're too beautiful... ' he mumbled.

'Thank you....but you have to tell me why are you so moody today, promise ?'
Mistsuri showed up her pinky asking Obanai to keep his pinky promise.

'Promised.' He agreed as his pinky linked to hers.

'Let's go eat something!' She chirped happily, pulling Obanai back to the Butterfly Estate.

'Yo, Obanai san.' greeted Aoba as he placed the meals on the table.
'Wow, it looked delicious!'  Mitsuri claps her hands as she complimented his cooking skills.

'Thanks for the compliment, Mitsuri san.'

Obama sat down beside his wife. He looked around the table and noticed the four who was sitting in front of him, Sumihiko, Kanata, Yoshiteru and Touko. Their gloomy looks could tell Obanai that they all know what bad news has happened lat night.

Obanai felt guilty because of not being powerful enough. He clenched his fist as he tried to cool down himself who felt his temperature was rising rapidly.

'Obanai san.'

Suddenly a voice made him took his attention.

It was Sumihiko, he looked at him with his tight , worried red eyes.

'I am sorry what happened this morning. ' Sumihiko cried softly as he lowered his body, facing the table.

'Get up, Sumihiko, it's my fault for being weak. I really can't defeat HIM .'

'Actually, I have this address that could tell us the strategies to kill HIM.'

Shinobu put up her usual bright smile as she took out a piece of paper in which an address was written on it.

They all looked at Shinobu, raised their eyebrows, looked confused. Who could that be who knew strategies to kill Kibutsuji?

************************************

'We are here.' Sanemi pulled over his police car and parked in front of the Kamado House. He passed his suitcase to Genya who sat right next to him and got off the car with his ancient katana.