Chapter 26: Worries

'Crap... Sumihiko is not waking up!' hissed Obanai who was pushing Sumihiko's head back and front, violently in the back seat.

'Let him be then....'

Tenma leaned against his luxurious automobile, tapping his phone to look for any updates from his pilot.

'If this brat won't wake up, he is not going with us.' Tenma continued.

'What are you going to do about this sleeping brat?' Obanai turned to him, giving him an uncomfortable aura.

'He is going to be sent back to my home. Don't worry, there are high-security systems.' Tenma smiled as he turns off his phone, giving attention to the pissed-off short man.

' Better make sure that this boy won't die in your mansion....' Obanai grunted, taking out a photograph. ' I don't want to lose anyone again...'

' Yes, Sir.' said Tenma with a mocking expression.

A buzz from Tenma's pocket alerted their ears. The two looked at each other, sharing the same tense manner.

'Let's finished this while the others are healing themselves...' said  Obanai as he took the first step to the private jet which have just landed in front of them.

*********************************

'Wrong!'

'Too slow!'

'Try harder!'

'Focus!'

Strong slashes from Tanjiro's wooden katana knocking down Sumihiko onto the ground with dirt and some scratches leaving on his skin. His body couldn't stop the force and he ended up rolling into a tree, hitting his head.

'Again!' Sumihiko pleaded as he leaped back up onto his feet, clenching his katana. 'I know I can save brother ! I will prove it to you '. He swung his katana to a position, pointing at Tanjiro.

'Uhmm... But your head...' Tanjiro worried. 'Sorry I think I went too far...'

'Again please!' Sumihiko pleaded again.

Tanjiro didn't move a single inch which made Sumihiko feel pissed. The rage inside him cause his legs to move, rushing towards Tanjiro. He yelled angrily as he pushed the razor-sharp blade forward to attack. But all his strength was used in vain when another strong hit by Tanjiro smacked him on the chin.

Sumihiko's vision got blurry and started to get darker. He couldn't feel his body anymore nor the katana on his palm.
'Why am I so weak!' he thought as his eyes shut completely .

His body thumped onto the ground once again.

'You better not go easy on him.'

A young lady with a white with pink sakura patterned umbrella walked towards Tanjiro who was sitting beside Sumihiko.

'Ahh Kanao, it's you' Tanjiro smiled.

'Sumihiko really looks like you.' she chuckled. 'How cute.'

'Haha...He even got my hard forehead.' Tanjiro's cheeks went red as he laughed in embarrassment.

'So how's Kanata?'

Her expression changed in a split second.

'The situation is getting worse isn't it?'
Tanjiro concerned, patting Sumihiko's red hair.

'I am worried. Sumihiko is too young to be in such a dangerous situation.  He doesn't even have a master to train him and Kanata I just... '

Tanjiro pulled Kanao into a hug.

'I will handle this. No matter what it takes!'

*********************************

'Well, if I am not wrong... This is not Kanata...' Tenma whispered.

'You're correct. That guy is not our target but he is doesn't belonged to this era.' Obanai hissed as dragged out his katana.

Pink bubble gum was blown out from Tenma's mouth and popped.

'Let's just slay him flamboyantly !' He chirped.

'That might not be that easy.' Obanai sighed.

'You never know how hard is this since you retired before 'the Muzan war. ' ' He thought.