34: tears

Taehyung had left Jungkook in the kitchen and went upstairs.

Jungkook didnt stop him.

Taehyung wanted to get this over with quick. Before he will grow more and more attached to the unborn child.

He sat on the bed his face in his hands.

The phone layed next to him.

"i-i dont want to do it" taehyung said to himself. He shoom his head and sniffled. He didnt want to get rid of the baby.

He wanted to have a family with Jungkook. He wanted to be a dad with jungkook. He wanted to have a happy child with jungkook.

But the younger didnt want it.

It hurted taehyungs heart, he felt pain that the one he loved didnt wanted what he wanted.

"i want to make you happy" taehyung whispered and wiped his eyes. He grabbed his phone and searched for a number.

As he heard the phone dial he looked at his belly.

"im sorry baby bub, im so sorry i cant keep you. Please forgive me" even if it wasnt born yet. Taehyung spoke to it like it could hear him.

-

Jungkook sat on the ground where taehyung was.

He was frowning. Not becasue of taehyung. But becasue of himself.

'do you want the baby?' jungkook askd

Taehyung nodded...

'why?' jungkook asked

'So we h-have a family...'

'believe in yourself'

'then lets abort it..if thats what you want'

'if that makes you happy, i will abort it'

Jungkook placed a hand on his heart. It hurted to think back of those words.

"a family....." he mumbled and looked at his hands. He remembered the times those hands hurted the one he loved. He remembered the day that his blood was on his hands.

Those were just memories.

Now they were clean.

He haven't hurted anyone after he went to get help.

'believe in youself'

Jungkook teared up at the emotions and thoughts that went through his head.

'if that makes you happy, i will abort it'

Suddenly jungkook jumped up and began running to the stairs. He almost  tripped on the first stair but he made it up.

He bursted into their bedroom and saw taehyung crying while on the phone.

"i-i want to-" taehyung spoke while wiping his eyes.

But then the phone got snatched from his hand and the call got ended.

"j-jungkook" taehyung said looking up at the younger who put his phone away. "why let me-"

Taehyung got cut off my jungkook kissing him. Jungkook cupped taehyungs face and wiped his tears away.

"i want it" jungkook said as he parted kneeling in front of taehyung.

"what?" taehyung asked as he looked confused by what was happening.

"i want it, the baby, i want it. Lets be dads"

"r-really?" taehyungs eyes lit up.

"yes, i may not be the best father figure. But i can try and do my best to become one" jungkook spoke. He held taehyungs hands gently.

"im happy you want it, i really am" taehyung said and hugged the younger. "thank you"

Jungkook hugged him back. He wondered if their child will be healthy. Will it look up to him? Will it even like him?

"we will have a family Kook" taehyung said.

"yes"

"i.....I cant wait...to be honest" jungkook said and parted from the hug he looked smaller that taehyung knew him. Not because of his height, he was clearly taller. But because of the soft expression and his relaxed posture.

"we need to do a lot before"

"you know....I..I never thought of having a family, a child. Because of how i was raised." jungkook spoke.

Taehyung didnt respond to let him talk

"but then when you said you wanted a family....With me. It made me realise that i did want to have one, to have a own child. And be better than my parents. To become a good man" jungkook bit his lips. "and you trusted me to be that one, you actually wanted me as the father"

"of course i do, you are my husband and i love you." taehyung said seeing the teary jungkook. He hugged him tightly with a smile.

"i love you too, so so much" jungkook said back and his his face in taehyungs neck.

"i think this is enough crying for today...We could bath in our tears if we keep going. Lets smile" taehyung joked making jungkook chuckle.

"yea. Lets do something fun"

"take me on a date" taehyung said and put his hand on his hip acting sassy.

"well then, will you go on a date with me pretty boy?" jungkook asked playing along.

"yes i do"

"nice, i will call our favorite spot then" jungkook said and searched for his phone. Wich he left in the livingroom. He sighed and walked out.

Taehyung grabbed his phone that was put away by jungkook to call back the hospital. He didnt want to come off as rude for pressing them away like that.

"hi yes this is Kim Taehyung again"

"no no, im alright. I called to apologize for clicking you away earlier."

"no, i would like to keep the baby. My husband agrees."

"yes i will, thank you!" taehyung said and ended the call.

"now lets get ready go on a date" taehyung said and went into the bathroom. When he saw himself in the mirror he chucked.

"i look like shit" his eyes were red from crying earlier and his lips pink. His hair was not styled anymore. He really looked like someone that had been crying under blankets.

"okay im going to shower first"

---

I really made 3 updates today....

I hope you like it.

No way i was going to kill the baby :,)

Annyway i think i will write a few more chapters of TH in pregnancy and then a epilogue. The epiloge will be the last chapter.

So if you have any thoughts, questions or suggestions you can always tell them.

See u at the next chapter!
🌼