30: sick

A few weeks have passed and jungkook was really having struggles to keep his temper.

Taehyung have been acting annoying lately. He would be happy and then grumpy. Then very clingy. It confuses jungkook and annoyed him becasue he cant follow taehyungs behaviour.

He was trying his best to not shout or do anything he will regret later. But it was hard when taehyung was so unpredictable.

"Tae, eat the damn ice cream" jungkook said holding his voice low. He wanted to shout of annoyance. Taehyung had asked him for ice cream. And jungkook went to the story to get it for him.

But now he didnt want it anymore.

"i dont want it.." taehyung said frowning.

"you just asked for it!"

"then put it in the freezer i dont want it!"

"i got this for you, and now you dont want it. What the fuck Taehyung!!?" jungkook shouted and aggressively slapped the ice cream on the table walking away.

Taehyung flinched and looked at jungkook who walked away.

"Jung-..." he stopped in his word and sighed. He didnt want ice cream anymore but he felt in need to eat something sweet.

Taehyung stood up and walked to the kitchen getting a spoon. He took the ice cream and started stuffing his mouth full with the sweet cold food.

"god, im not even hungry. But its good food" taehyung said frowning at his own actions.

Taehyung was eating whe the door opened again and jungkook walked in. But when the yoinger saw taehyung sit there munching the ice he frowned and kicked the chair.

"and now you are fucking eating that!?" jungkook shouted.

Taehyung flinched dropping the spoon from his hand making it clatter on the floor.

"k-kook"

"no, why are you being so annoying lately. I cant controlf myself if you behave like this all the time. Its making it difficult" jungkook said calming himself while speaking. He didnt want to shout.

"i-i dont know. I just cant contol it. Im sorry jungkook" taehyung said putting the ice away. He didnt want to eat anymore.

He suddenly felt emotional.

"i-i dont know why im crying" taehyung said looking around seeing his vision get blurry.

"i didnt mean to shout. Im sor-"

"its not you kook, i dont know why i am" taehyung said wiping his eyes.

-

"Tae, what are we eating today?" jungkook asked entering the kitchen after smelling the food.

"pasta" taehyung said with a smile. He was stirring the sauce with a spoon.

"hm nice. I will set the table" jungkook began getting the plates and  glasses. Making sure to put them nicely on the table.

Meanwhile taehyung was in the kitchen. He felt dizzy.

"oh"  he said to himself and leaned against the wall for support holding his head.

He didnt feel good.

These past weeks were very strange. He was feeling sick and got a headache quickly. He ate a lot and was mean towards jungkook.

He didnt want to be like that. But the words and things just flew out if his mouth like that. He wasnt thinking of them at all. It just happens.

"hey are you okay?" jungkook asked worried. He returned to the kitchen to get the lemonade when he saw taehyung lean against the wall holding his head.

"i-im fine, i think. Just dizzy"

"again?" jungkook asked frowning. "what is it 7th time in the last week?"

"i dont know. But im fine now, i probably just need some food or water" taehyung said and continued cooking.

"are you sure. I could get you some paracetamol"

"its okay, i will fade away. Dont worry" Taehyung said and placed jungkooks cheek making the younger smile.

"okay, do you need help here?"

"no, its almost done. Just gotta mix it together go sit i will be right up" taehyung said and stirred the pan mixing the sause with the pasta.

Jungkook nodded but gave one last concerned look at taehyung before walking away.

Jungkook sensed something inside of him that told him there was something wrong.

-

"can you pat my head?" taehyung asked while laying over jungkook as the two were laying on the couch.

Jungkook smiled and ran his hands trough taehyungs hair.

"is this good, are you satisfied my husband?" jungkook asked.

"very" taehyung smiled and shifted a bit to lay more comfortable.

But it didnt work with his nauseous feeling. He felt something come up and his eyes widen in panick.

He suddenly jumped from the couch and ran to the restroom. He fell on his knees and threw up in the toilet.

"noooo...I dont like it" taehying said in a whining tone. He hated being sick. Especially throwing up.

He was about to call for jungkook when he had to throw up again.

"tae?" Jungkook called hearing the strange noise from the hallway.

"k-kookie!" taehyung shouted wanting his husbands support.

Jungkook immediately stood uo and hurried to the restoom where he saw taehyung over the toilet throwing up.

"oh no, baby whats wrong?" jungkook said worried while he kneeled down next to the boy. He caressed his back and gave paper toiletpaper to wipe his husbands lips.

"i-i dont know" taehyung Said.

"we should go to the doctor. This is getting worse" jungkook said. Taehyung have been acting the same way these weeks. throwing up. Nauseous, dizzy. It was worrying jungkook a lot.

Jungkook began to worry that it as something he did before. Maybe he hurt taehyung that bad before that he got something now.

"lets do that.." taehyung said, he also thought a doctor would be good.

---

Thank you for reading!! I will update soon ^^