Chapter 2

I'm gonna get straight on with the story coz blah

~next day~

"Ashley! get up it's almost 2!" ma screamed across the hall.

I peeked all around my room with one eye and sat up with a yawn that sounded like a hippo having an orgasim and dragged myself in my bathroom. yup that's right MY bathroom hehe I have a attached bathroom with a little walk-in-wardrobe. be jealous bitches!. I turned on the tap on the shower to the warm side and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste with me. doesn't everyone do that when they can't be stuffed doing things separately, well if you don't, don't judge me!

After my bathroom business was done I walked in my closet with a towel around my body and a separate e towel on my head for my hair to dry and picked a outfit for the day ( more like grab anything that comes in my hand ) which turned out to be one of my many black ripped jeans and my many superman T-shirt. I decided to go with my black and purple Nikes and probably few bracelets just coz I'm gonna see some famous people. mwahah more like stalk them *evil grin*. I left my hair like the way they were without combing them or doing anything to them, plain wet hair

Eh I'll grab a beanie.

I walked out the door with my bag pack and my baby (skateboard)

"Ma! I'm going out, I'll be home late! We have some left over pasta and beer from last night in the fridge!" I yelled so my mum could hear.

"You have to clean the house look at the mess you made" my mum came in the kitchen pointing at the mess SHE made.

I groaned putting aside my skateboard and threw away the empty beer bottles in the living room and cleaned the room so the mess couldn't be seen by my mum.

"Done! now I'm going!" I said grabbing my skateboard and jogging outside before my mum could say more. *evil giggle*

I skated my way through the street where little shops were either side of the street.

"Ashley! my darling! how are you my dear?" asked the baker that was friends with my mum centuries ago.

"I'm good Paul, thanks, how's everyone?" I said stopping by his shop and referring to his small family.

"There great thanks, want something? I'm guessing you didn't have breakfast" he said with a hint of sadness but still smiling.

"Yeah" I huffed "I'll have that yummy pie you made me last week, that was sah delicious!" I asked

"Hahaha yeah sure sit down, I was just gonna get them out the oven!" he laughed and went back to the oven.

This place smells so good I could eat everything right now!

"There you go Ash, be careful it's hot!" Paul came outside with a paper bag and a large pie in it.

"OMG thanks Paul! your a 'Ashley eating everything' saver haha" I joked, I was about to take my wallet out but Paul stopped me

"Paul you always do that! let me pay for once!" I whined, he always doesn't take my money and it annoys me!

"Haha hurry up your gonna miss the boys! they're gonna leave without you!" Paul said pushing me out the bakery. gosh he knows me too well.

"Fine! last time though!" I walked out warning him. he just laughed and went back inside.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the city~

"Oi Ashley, I think I know that dude from the TV over in that coffee shop!" Miguel whispered yelled even though we were outside the shop and nobody knew what we were talking about. I swear that guy is weird as fuck.