zoya mansion
They both entered the population sleeping in the hall. With a giant screen showing the end. She motioned Rebekah to be silent. Rebekah notices Zoya peeping upstairs. she rushes to her and lifts her there next moment they are upstairs. Zoya gave her room to her." in case you need anything. Mention it,"
"You promised me a sleepover, but I dropped it tonight as you look already tired. And I also finally feel tired," Zoya smiled at her " good night,"
"good night,"
Zoya checks her phone for news. It was Jackson - you can call me anytime.
she smiles and texts him back - I know
and "now back to the library," she grabs in the way a bowl of popcorn where the rest were sleeping and open those double door of the secret chamber

At compound
All the girls are back and head to their rooms. Gia enters Elijah and her room. He sees Elijah again, sleeping on the chair. She notices his trunk opened with a cloth of piece peeping out. He always kept away from her. She was looking at the trunk whether to open it when Elijah shifted on the chair. His half-open eyes notice Gia standing between them. He stretches his neck and notices Gia's eyes flicker to his trunk and the cloth peeping out. He kicks it under the bed and falls on the bed sleeping "you should sleep. It is late"
"yeah" she ignores his behavior and goes to take a bath

Next day - early morning
Rebekah was getting ready for a day, when there was a knock "come in"
"miss would you like to have breakfast here or out on the table,"
"where is Zoya?"
"all went to receive the guest,"
"really she bailed out on me,"
" miss Zoya will be soon back,"
"fine then I will join the table," she nods and left her

on the streets of New Orleans
"appi I don't understand. Why am I here?" shlok was at his right whereas mannat was at her left.
 mannat replied while eying the shops, "We are family,"
"yes, but ..... they are not fond of me," she looks behind the crowd following us
 that gain her sister attention and  she put her arm around her "you are imagining it,"
shlok was busy on his phone but, he looks up from it  "after all we all are family," he observed her try to find, where exactly that is coming from as she invited them forcefully.
"yep.... is something bothering you appi?" Zoya notice mannat  was hiding something, her hesitation, her looking at her as if she wants to say something
"Zoya, can I ask you something?"
"It sounds so fishy. What else? "Before she can speak "mannat - shlok," her mother called "spend some time with us. Tell us about the city," Zoya looks from the far both appi & jiju parents. then appi two siblings Nusrat, Ishaan with their cousins and their parents. Then there was a crowd of jiju family, his sibling's java, Rishi with their cousins and their parents.
Zoya's phone rang. She looks at the "I have to attend that call " they nod and left to join their parents. She picks up without noticing it " hello"
"you bailed out on me,"
"Rebekah .... hey I don't intend,"
"I Am bored here,"
"How alike are we?"
"I expect you to be here on the table,"
"Please let this one slip. I will make it for you someday,"
"uh okay,"
"bekah in case you need blood. Don't drain the staff, ask Dave, he will give you blood bags. He knew all, no need to compel him,"
"fine, but what I do,"
"lookout for decorations. We will celebrate Eid. search the stuff text me if you want me from the city and Dave will a lot of help in that crowd,"
"don't worry I will make it Paris,"
"I don't doubt. Bye," She looks at her appi jiju.
 The crowd blocked them, but she could hear them happy. She notices just an open cafe. She took the chair in their direction." a coffee please" she smiled toward staff
"make it two" an overexcited cami join her
Zoya look from up to down "I didn't expect you early this morning," cami was having dark circles
"in the middle of the night, Hayley called me,"
  she stares at cami for observing her more " you have my condolence,"
"I said the same to her," Zoya smirks " it shook her up by a fact that you and Jackson are up to something,"
"she sounds jealous,"
"We are on call so I can hardly figure it out. Is there anything?"
" not. I am worried for jack, he married her but," she closed her eyes in anger knew where will it end
"but she still stuck on Elijah.,"
"I don't want Jack to destroy his life for something worthless.,"
 cami catch my view "is that your sister in that crowd?"
"yep and their family,"
"their family?"
Zoya lick her lips hiding her hesitation " I Am adoptive cami "
"oh, I Am sorry I didn't mean to,"
They talked for a while about Zoya ex -job ex -investor, till Zoya saw the crowd falling shattering with mannat looking around and finally stopped at Zoya and cami.. she went to them "Zoya there was such a beautiful piece of cloth inside. I saved it for you " Zoya saw the dress was blue, her favorite color.
"are wah yeh Nusrat par Kitna acha lagega,"
"ammo Nusrat nai toh already bahut Kuch leliya hai aur Zoya ka yeh favorite color,"
"haa theek hai. but it doesn't look good on her," cami interrupts " it will look great on her,"
Zoya tried not seen while rolling her eyes, "I think it will look good on Nusrat" her sister frowned on Zoya's comment and glared at Zoya. before they can do anything mannat mother swift away the dress from mannat clutches. Mannat was still glaring at her, with hurt visible on her face. Zoya opens her mouth to speak when mannat smiles at her "thank you so much" she walks away from open mouth Zoya.
Cami raised her eyebrows on being a witness to the family drama. Zoya's feet again start trembling, while she ground her teeth and start chirping at the table end."go talk to her if you feel-"
"suffocative, guilty, panic, anxious, confused, negative minded." She gulps down the hot coffee, making Cami worried for her. She continues with a bloated voice, " cami right now I lose my sense of decisions. So I would be glad for once you let the advice pass out without feeling bad," she gets up and leaves cami to her own while caressing her neck.