3||тнe noтe ιn тнe locĸer

OH. MY. GOSH
IM LATE!
I put on my alarm at 5:30 am and, why now that its battery had to die. Mrs. Park is going to kill me and we even have our quiz today and waiting for the bus would take forever so I guess my bike would do I'll just have to pedal faster.

✨💛✨

Ok now I'm feeling that I can't make it in time, i get lost in my thoughts for a while then someone called me and that made me snap back to reality.

"Hey Y/N is that you?! Why are you still here?!" I heard someone stop behind me and I turn around to see rocky, "let me give you a ride"
we are not really that close but it would be like rejecting him if I don't say yes cause he seems like a nice guy so "o-okay" *sigh* here we go.

We stopped at the entrance and thankfully we arrived there before the next class.....but that means...MRS PARK!

We were standing in front of the classroom door and my heart was pounding, I've never been late like this before.. then i feel someone put their hand on my shoulder and I look at rocky and he is looking at me with a comforting smile that somehow made me less worried.

We get in and Mrs Park said "Oh you're here im glad you're okay Y/N" 'what' I thought and look at rocky who was confused
then i look at MJ and winked at me and mouthed 'thank me later' I became confused but realized it after.

And i said "thank you ma'am rocky just brought me here cause i wanted to go to school but I would be late if i rode my bike" then rocky looked at me and I mouthed 'just go with it' . " thank you rocky for bringing her to school you may now go to your seats"

*{FLASHBACK}*
'Why is Y/N not here yet she's never late and Mrs Park would kill her if she was late to her class' I thought and wondered what happened to her'

The bell for the first class already rang and she's not here yet.....maybe she's already here and just went somewhere and maybe she's already in class....

When i got there....STILL....no sign of her! Maybe she's sick or something or just really late.....

Mrs Park already started checking if everyone was there.....then "where is Ms Lee?!" She asked all of the students "we don't know.....I think MJ knows since he's close with her" a guy named ray said

'I ACTUALLY HAVE NO IDEA!' "Oh..ummm.." then she looked at me while raising her eyebrows 'Y/N you are gonna pay for this!' "She is actually sick ma'am, she texed me last night and she said that she was feeling sick so she's not here..." I just hope they bought that...

*{END OF FLASHBACK}*

Y/N's POV
After class i head to my locker
As i open my locker a note fell.....
I fully open my locker and i see a sunflower my favorite flower, I open the note and read what it says:

" Hi! I Hope you had a great day!"

-bee🐝

After i read that i thought..... 'do i have a SECRET ADMIRER?!'

Heyyyyy guyyyss!!!
Its meee and im back
Sorry that I didn't update this in so long but im backkk! I really hope you guys liked this chapter and i will TRY to make more when I'm not very busy... Anyways, baiii and stay safe~✨💛

605 words including this

Baii guys!