Always Irreverent Chapter Five

This is going to be short. Like uber short. Im using wifi from my iPod so typing from my ipod Is akward. So do bear with me. There will be spelling mistakes so until I get my laptop fixed it will be weird. so enjoy .

Comment

vote

please?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"austin? What are you doing here?!" I asked scared. I felt like crying or even calling the cops. Or Cameron.

"babe. Did you miss me?!" he asked coldly. He grabbed my hair and yanked me in the house.

"who was that boy?! Are you a bigger whore now?" he screamed then backhanded me.

"he's.. Noone" I answered unsure. He slapped me and I cried out in pain.

"kiss me!" he demanded. I started to back away from him and he walked forward and pushed me into the wall, knocking the air out of me. Dear god help me. 'Cameron help!' I screamed in my thoughts. Austin trailed his hand up my thighs and inbetween my legs and started rubbing me. I was to scared right now to react. What if he rapes me again? He kissed my neck and kept rubbing inbetween my legs forcefully. I saw my phone and shoved him away and ran to it texting fastily.

"Cameron, help me please. Austins Here!" but before I could send it Austin grabbed my phone and broke it in half.

"you bitch!" he yelled then shoved me to the floor. He started kicking me in the stomach hard and I could taste the metalic blood in my mouth. I started spitting more blood up. He then kicked me in the head and I blacked out.

-*-*Camerons point of view-*-*

I just arrived to work when I felt something tugging in my thoughts.

"camin, hep meh. Auton here" I couldn't hear it clearly. It sounded like my angel. Then my cheek felt like it was slapped. I rubbed my cheek and looked around. Nothing. That's weird? Then I felt a pain in my stomach. And an uneasy feeling in my heart. Oh no. My angels hurt!

"rob. Lock up! I have an emergency!" I yelled at my partner then ran to my car. I quickly drove to Andreas house and saw a car parked and heard screaming from inside the house.

I ran to the door and burst throught, finding Andrea blackouted on the floor and a guy kicking her stomach.

He looked at me then smirked and kicked her again.

"hit her one more time and I'll kill you" I said through clenched teeth.

He just laugher and kicked her again. Using vampric speed I ran over and had him against the wall, holding him by his neck. He looked at me and smiled again.

"boy you have a death wish!" I spat at him.

I punchedhim numerous times before he fell unconscience.

I heard Andrea groan from the other side of the room. I ran over to her and picked her up kissing her forehead.

"it's okay Angel, it's me. I won't hurt you." I kissed her forehead again. Shebbetter be okay or he's going to die. I walked upstairs and layed her on her bed. I heard the front door open then slamshut. I ran to her window and saw that guy get in his car and drive away.

"Cameron?" Andrea groaned.

"yes Angel?"

"I love you" then she fell asleep.

I smiled and replied " I love you too"

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

so yeah. Supperrr short. Hope yu enjoyed