Always Irreverent Chapter Four

Hey guys, Yeah I know It's been awhile. things have been really busy lately. School, Christmas, And tomorow is New Years xD What you all get for Chrismtas? Comment and tell. I got A New Camera, New Phone, Clothes, PillowPet (Penguin, His name is Marco), A Rainbow Scarf, A braclet from Spencers that says 'Bitch', A Coach Purse, Two pairs of Stilletos, Pair of Nike, I get to dye my hair a burgundy color with highlights. I might get pink in it, a colorful rainbow scarf, FRUIT GUSHERS AND FRUIT BY THE FOOT-Hell yeah to that, IpodTouch 3rd gen, Earings, And a puppy, and teddy bear (Mr. cuddles) Well enough with boring you. And I should get a vote gushers becuase you love them.

Comment.

Comment, Vote, :)

P.s Hopefully this is longer then usual.

Chapter 4

A tree branch broke behind me. I quickly turned to see were it was coming

from. Dead quiet.BOOM. A gunshot. I start running fast through the forest. Hearing the sticks and water break and splash under my feet. He grabs my arm and stare into his cold eyes. 'where do you think your going little girl?' His voice vicious and scary.'Please, Let me go' I start begging 'Please, please, just leave me alone'

"I don't think I will' He says then stabs me in the stomach with a knife.

I start screaming in pain.

He stabs me a few more times and I fell like I'm fainting. Black spots start

showing in my eyes and I fall to the ground.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

'ANDREA WAKE UP!!' I hear faint screaming and i start to open my eyes.

I saw Cameron right in front of me, his eyes so red, likes he has been

crying. He grabbed me and pulled me to his body.

'Cameron what's wrong.' I ask worried.

Me? You. You were screaming so much in your sleep, what were you dreaming

about, Angel' His voice was rough, you now could tell he was crying.

Then my dream came back to me.I was running in a forst and he was there. He, the guy I shall try to forget about.

I felt like crying but I didn't want to in front of connor.

'Angel what happened?' He looked so worried.

'Just a nightmare' I said quietly and snuggled into his arms.

'Wanna talk about it?'

'No..Let's just go back to sleep' I muffled into his shirt.

'Okay babe, Night' He pulled me to the top of the bed and we got under the

blankets. I burried my face into his chest and fell asleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I woke up to someone stroking my hair.<

'Morning Angel' Cameron said smiling then kissed my forehead.

'Morning TeddyBear.'

'Aww, TeddyBear? I like it, angel.'

I blushed, I bet I look like a tomato. Well shower time I need to get ready

for school. Todays Friday.

I got out of bed and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Where ya going, Angel"