⌜ forty four ⌟

Start from the beginning

closing his eyes, jaemin doesn't even know what he was expecting but he had to get himself ready. seconds after, the bunny felt a soft and gentle pressure on top of his forehead before feeling jeno move away with with. opening his eyes, he could already see the eagle carrying the remaining luggages.

let's go?❞ the eagle giggled at how starstruck jaemin was just from that kiss.

touching his forehead, the bunny had his lips pressed into a thin line and nodded not long after. the two started to walk away from the truck and was greeted by an impatient renjun who's standing by the porch with his hands on his hips.

what took you two so long?❞ the meerkat said.

both the eagle and the bunny chuckled at the cute sight before ruffling the meerkat's hair simultaneously. jaemin then did the honors in knocking the door and waited for a few more seconds before he could hear sounds coming from inside the house. finally seeing the door open, jaemin greeted his mother a smile and arms wide open for her.

hey, mom—

but the door was closed immediately with neither of the parents came hugging him. he frowned and stared at the two from behind who also had no idea what was going on. looking back in front, the door was once again opened but only for jaemim to be embarrassed at the sight of his parents greeting jeno the way they had greeted the lion when they came.

the bunny's father had an axe and was in a stance to attack while jaemin's mother had a pepper spray with her and a spoon in her other hand. probably didn't get enough time to grab a spatula but hey, spoons are also scary.

look at renjun—

back to them, jaemin blocked the eagle from their sight and used his hand to drop their weapons down. ❝mom, dad, these are renjun and jeno.❞ he then gave them the most sweetest smile he could show. ❝please don't embarrass me.

tilting their head to the side, the mother was the first one to recognize the meerkat. ❝oh dear, come inside!❞ she said, guiding renjun who only blinked but was now pulled inside.

jaemin laughed at the meerkat before turning to his father. he haven't told his parents about jeno but it's never to late about that. plus, it's the main reason as to why he brought them with him. ❝dad, this is jeno.

mr. na, nice to meet you.❞ jeno took a bow, hearing stories about him from the lion. ❝i'm here to—

propose to my son!?❞ still holding the axe, the bunny's father pushed his own son to the side and threw his arm over to the eagle's shoulder. he had a hard time getting him inside the door because of his wings but they got inside the house nonetheless. ❝boy do i have so much to tell you about marriage!

the bunny was left outside while not being able to have a proper greeting by his parents. he just rolled his eyes and then took a step foot inside the house only to be reminded of something that made him turn around.

where are mark and donghyuck?

🦁

running in the woods, mark was quite active for someone who just woke up from his sleep. donghyuck just happily followed from behind as he didn't want to lose in the race the two were having. not expecting for the pudu to catch up to him, mark had his eyes trailing behind the pudu who's now leading the way. smirking, the lion fastened his steps and didn't break a sweat in catching up to the pudu.