⌜ forty four ⌟

Start from the beginning

the two doing everything for the bunny made mark scoff, how whipped are they? shaking his head, he joined his pudu in watching the scenery outside the window. they passed by a familiar field that made mark grin widely. he knew they were near jaemin's house but he had different plans than going immediately to the bunny's house and meet his parents once more.

tightening his embrace on to the pudu's waist, the lion settled his head down on to his shoulder and sighed in content.

it has been a while since he felt this relieved.

we are here!❞ jaemin shouted, stopping the old truck he was driving.

mark didn't even notice himself sleeping during the remaining time, and he was doing it while leaning on to the pudu's shoulder and snuggling close to him. yawning, donghyuck stared at the lion who looked adorable as he had just woken up.

the three, jaemin, renjun, and jeno, had already gotten out of the truck first. they didn't bother calling out for the lion and the pudu as they might be too busy staring at each other. jeno stretched his arms along with his wings and he might have regretted not flying. his wings felt all numb. while stretching, he almost stumbled back when a small figure came running to him and engulfed him into a tight hug.

looking down, a smile escaped the eagle's lips as he let the meerkat's small figure hug him. ❝i actually thought you'd just have your attention to jaemin.

shaking his head, renjun looked up at the eagle with a smile. ❝you're still my boyfriend.

and renjun was sure that he'll always be with him. of course, along with a specific bunny.

placing a hand under the meerkat's chin, jeno leaned down and captured renjun's parted lips. it surprised the meerkat but he kissed him back nonetheless. it was supposed to be just a simple kiss but jeno just had to use his tongue and glided it inside the meerkat's mouth. renjun couldn't hold back a sound when he felt the eagle's hand squeezing his side.

pulling away with them catching their breaths, renjun pouted and smacked the eagle's chest. ❝control yourself.

you act like you don't like it.❞ jeno scoffed, acting like he was hurt.

crossing his arms with a huff, renjun turned around and decided to go and help jaemin who's busy getting their luggages in the backseat. the eagle followed his eyes to the meerkat and had a genuine smile as he saw renjun helping the bunny with large bags. he could see jaemin insisting that he would carry it but the meerkat just had to be stubborn and carry the bags. when jaemin was about to reach out and snatch the bags from renjun, the bunny was taken aback by renjun placing a soft peck on his cheek.

jeno saw it and his smile still remained the same, just chuckling at how surprised jaemin is.

the eagle waited for the meerkat to go to the bunny's house and place the bags at the porch before he could go and approach the bunny.

need help?❞ his voice snapped jaemin out from spacing out because of the meerkat that just kissed his cheeks without even telling him anything.

i-it's okay, i—❞ jaemin faced jeno only to have their faces dangerously close.

what the heck is this? why does he have to be attacked twice?

passing the bunny his smile that turned his eyes to crescent moons, the eagle leaned closer till he was an inch close with his hands trapping the bunny by the back part of the truck where they had their luggages at.