Chapter 17

The next morning...
Rose P.O.V.
I woke up this morning to a smell of pancakes being cooked.. though the bed was empty, I was hoping we would of done it last night. But what he did by touching me was wonderful too. I love being so close to him. I got out of bed and walked out of the room and let the smell drift me to the kitchen. I found him singing at the fry pan and I place my arms around his waist and my head on his shoulder. "Good morning babygirl" "Mmm Morning Handsome" He turned around and pulled me into his arms and said "This is so nice being here with you, its like our little space, no parents just us." "I agree, its nice being able to be in yours arms and not feel awkward about the parental." He didn't say anything but kissed me and lift me up on the bench on the side from the stove. He stood between my legs and allowed me to wrap my legs around and I place my hands in his thick straight hair.

After a few minutes I smelt a burning smell and I pulled away and said "Babe the pancakes" He quickly turned around and I went to get off the bench and he said "Don't you dare stay seating there

After a few minutes I smelt a burning smell and I pulled away and said "Babe the pancakes" He quickly turned around and I went to get off the bench and he said "Don't you dare stay seating there." I laughed and he turned the stove off and put the pan in the sink and fan out the smoke from the kitchen. I looked at him and he look at me and said "You look so fucking hot in my clothes" I smiled and grabbed his arm and he looked at me and said "Baby whats wrong?" "I want cuddles." "Hahaha I'll give you cuddles." He lift me off the bench and walked me to his bedroom and place me on the bed and came over the top of me and I stop him and said "Harry I am ready." "Really?" "Yes, I wanna do here with you." "Okay Babygirl.. I wanna do it too. But I don't wanna fuck I wanna make love to you because I love you." "I love you more." "No I love you more." He lifted the shirt off and watch my boobs sprung out. He kissed my lips and continued down my neck and then down my chest. I lifted his shirt off and kissed him back and swiped my tongue across his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and let our tongues explore.

Then he removed his boxers that I was wearing like shorts and I removed his shorts and then boxers which let his cock sprung out

Then he removed his boxers that I was wearing like shorts and I removed his shorts and then boxers which let his cock sprung out. He bent over to his beside table and grabbed a condom out. he brought the packet up to his mouth and tore the package with his teeth and placed it over his aroused cock. He looked at me and said "Is this your first time baby?" I looked away from him.. the answer is no but I wish it was yes so it could be meaningful. "Baby girl whats wrong?" " No its not my first time.. I wish it was so it could be meaningful." He looked at me and said "I'll stop you right there.. It will still be meaningful baby because it is our first time together." I smiled at him and said "Your so sweet." He got in the position and slowly entered me and he looked at me and said "Can I move baby?" "Yes baby." He place our hands over the top of my head and they were intertwined.