Chapter 15

Rose P.O.V.

I am so nervous today, I have been pacing my floor up and down for the last twenty minutes, Everyone knows dad and I don't get along. I have put my speaker up so everyone thinks I am super busy but that's just so they can leave me alone.  I hear a knock on the door and I yell "Really busy can't chat" my door opened and I saw Harry. He came in and said "Oh yes you look very busy." I rolled my eyes and he shut  my door and then pushed me onto my bed and said "Did you roll your eyes at me?" I smirked and said "hmm and what are you going to do about it." He didn't say anything but kiss me. He got on top of me and I put my legs around his waist and before it go any further he pulled away and said "Are you ready to do this?" I looked at him and said "I wanna do it with you Harry, please." he went to take my shirt but before he could there was a knock on  the door. He groaned and rolled off me and then we both sat in spots so it wouldn't be suspicious, I pulled my homework out and My dad came in and said "Harry why are you in here?" "I am helping rose with her homework." "Harry, rose come downstairs your mum said we need to have a conversation." He left the room and Harry looked at me and held my hand and said "dont worry its going to be okay, no matter what happen's I love you" I nod my head and said " But what happens if he makes us breakup?" "Baby I promise to look after you and that exactly what I will do baby girl." We walked out hand in hand but once we hit the steps I went down them first and we saw Anne and dad sitting at the table. I walked over and sat down and so did Harry. He grabbed hold of my hand under the table and dad said "what have you got to tell me about you to?" 

Harry: I am in love with your daughter

Dad: What?!?

Me: Dad I am dating Harry

Dad: But he is your step brother Rose, this is inappropriate 

Me: We aren't blood related so its not wrong.

Harry: We broke up on the wedding but there is an attraction towards each other and I know for a fact I can't get enough of her. 

Dad: WHAT YOU WERE DATING BEFORE THE WEDDING? I feel sick

Me: Dad please  love Harry can't you see that I am happy. 

Dad: No this is wrong and needs to end!

Me: but dad I love him

Dad: You don't know what love is. this relationship is not real

Harry: with all respect Mark, I absolutely love this girl and nothing you say will change this. Mark she makes me incredibly happy and being without her is unthinkable. I know what love is when I look in her eyes like the same way you look at my mum. Please don't break us up. 

Dad/Mark: I will think about, Ill have a talk to Anne and we will get back to you.

As soon as he said that Harry and I walked to the garden and once we got there Harry pulled me into his lap and said "Don't worry babygirl whatever happens you know I will always have your back." "Harry but what happens if he kicks out?" "Alright princess, One this is my mothers house and two I have an apartment so we can always just live there." "aw really baby, You would want me to move in with you." "Yeah princess now give me a kiss." I turned around and kissed his lips, he always makes me feel better but also safe. 

  An hour later..

Harry P.O.V.

So I took rose to the shopping centre to go to all of her favourite stores and treat her with all her favourite things. We have gotten some new dresses and perfume. Then we went to the movies for a movie date and I got to sit close to her and held her hand in it. 

Once we got home my mum wanted to have discussion with rose and I. The chat wasn't to bad and mark is still figuring things out but Anne is okay with us so Rose is sleeping in my room tonight and it feels amazing to have her head on my chest. I love this and I love her.