[6] Prom Dress

I got into the song called Prom dress by mxmtoon, its become a type of close song to me. Im going into my Junior year in August and the thought of Prom excites me yet I feel like Im to unattractive to boys to be asked or something. Oh well, a dream for the year of 2020-2021 hm?
I hope you all like it ❤
C/C = chosen color of your dress

Standing up from her vanity y/n glanced upon the cloudy night sky. Prom night 2018, Slow tears fell from her face as she imagined she'd be going with Frank.

He had disappeared weeks prior, Y/n was well on close with him yet in the last few days before he left he distanced himself due to meeting a few friends.

She stood up and walked to her door wiping away any extra tears left behind and put a smile onto her face.

Double checking on the make up she put on she then descended from her little room in her parents two story house.

Her mother cried a few tears in happiness. In her eyes stood her 17 year old daughter with curly/straight hair down and a beautiful flowing, lacey dress of c/c.

"Y/n... You look perfect!"

Y/n smiled as she looked to her father who only smiled.

"Have fun pumpkin."

"Of course dad, See you soon."

Leaving her home, She stood on her doorstep and watched as her friends drove up onto her.

Y/n jumped in as Troy and Daisy smiled to her. They went together as they were a couple.

...

Driving to the school was a easy 10 minute drive. Daisy hopped out in her short, lavender strapped dress and grabbed Troy's hand as they looked to Y/n getting out.

Daisy waved to her just before heading inside,

"We'll see you before you leave. Have a fun night Y/n."

Y/n waved back as she watched them go in. The sky started raining as if it was crying as quickly as she could, she  hurried inside not wanting to get wet.

Water droplets dropped from her hair as she gripped her hands together in front of her.

Y/n looked upon the dancing couples as her tears flowed as her mind went to Frank. She thought it would help her take her mind off this entire thing yet only it seemed to make it worse.

She moved to the bleachers and sat down looking to her phone. Her eyes casted down to the photo of her and Frank.

It was Y/n smiling with her  eyes closed and Frank with a tiny smile as he looked at her.

A light smile shadowed upon her once sad frown.

"Cute picture"

Her eyes then looked up to them. His soft eyes that always looked to her lovingly, Frank.

"Where have you been..?"

A small voice came up as more tears framed her face. A little mess he caused.

"I had to deal with some things princess. I can only be here today or I'd get caught. Its not forever though."

His hand wiped tears away as she held it to her face and leaned into the lost touch.

She looked to him as she noticed he had dressed in a black suit with a red shirt to go with it.

"Come with me?"

"Always."

He gripped her hand as they ran out of the gym. Him with a few steps ahead and her flowing elegance trailing behind.

He stopped as they jumped into his red topless car. Driving out into the woods.

...

Stopping out to a area that overlooked the city. He then jumped out of the car and opened the door to her side.

The bright lights flared as he grabbed her hands and proceeded to dance with her as the lights of his car shined on them.

"Are you going doing okay?"

His eyes searched hers as he dipped her gracefully down

Happy tears streamed down her face as she cupped his face and kissed him.

"Im happy to be with you!"

Her eyes happily closed with happy tears coming down.

Frank smiled too.