[3] Her Fear

My favorite map to play on tbh, so many hiding spots.

Her blood ran cold as she watched her three friends stand over her with disgust.

"Frank I-"

"No. You don't get to talk. You killed her. You killed Susie."

Y/n watched Julie smirk in the background as the two men Y/n trusted fully ganged up on her.

Frank rushed forward and slammed Y/n on the ground outside. Her scream was loud yet the only ones to have heard were the trees.

The snow fell elegantly as
y/n could feel her throat tightening against Frank's grip.

She struggled trying to get Franks hands away from her throat as he straddled her. Frank let out a grunt as she kneed him in his nuts.

As quickly as he could, Frank grabbed the knife that Julie tossed to him and raised it above them.

"Frank please! Don't do this!"

"I'm sorry, Im only doing what you did t-to Susie!"

Frank stabbed the knife right into Y/n's chest as her screams echoed into the night.

...

Waking up instantly, Y/n could feel the cold floor against her sweaty body.

She glanced up to her shared bed to see Frank sleeping soundlessly.

She stood up and glanced upon the clock placed on the nightstand,

2:34 am.

Moving soundlessly, Y/n slipped on her sweat pants as well as one of Frank's hoodies.

She quickly left the room with creaking floor boards with every step she took.

Y/n could feel herself breaking down slowly as she left the lodge.

...

Frank could hear it. He could always hear it. Though the others ignored it at times but he couldn't.

He could always hear her foot steps, As if he memorized the sound.

Frank shot up in bed at the heard a loud creak come from the buttom of the stairs.

As quickly as he could, He slipped on his clothing and headed out his door just to see the y/n leave the lodge quickly.

He walked his way to the balcony of the lodge as he watched her slowly slip from his sight.

Frank silently hopped the railing and quietly stalked her.

She let out a sobbing breath as she finally was far enough to pour all her emotions out.

Frank quickly came out from behind one of the trees and hugged her from behind.

"What's wrong babygirl?"

She let out a startled gasp as she turned around to see Frank.

"Did..Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah but it's okay. I was worried when I didn't see you, Thought it was a raccoon or something."

She smiled slightly as she reached up to hold his cheek, laying her head onto his chest ad they stood there for a few moments quietly.

"What's on your mind?"

"Nightmare- a bad one.."

Frank let out a sigh as he hugged her tighter then before.

"It's just a nightmare, nothing serious to be worried about."

"I know. It usually doesn't scare me but you were in it."

Frank could hear the small sniffles she let out into his hoodie and brushed his fingers through her hair.

"Well don't worry about it but everything's okay now that I'm here to protect you from scary dreams"

Y/n laughed into his hoodie and hugged him tighter,

"I love you Frank."

"I love you too."