The Beginning

Every person has its reason,

Every God has It's tale.

Every woman has a story

Every man has a tail.

The story I'm about to tell

Is the story about the nymph who fell

For a God, who was there to catch her.

Everyone thinks they know the story of the God of the underworld. For the most part It's true. He did what he did for many reasons. The greatest was for the queen of the nymphs. She was far more beautiful than anyone or anything. All the men wanted her and all the women hated her because of it.

The God of the underworld wanted to see her for himself But could leave the underworld until certain days. So he sent his demons to get her. Many times he tried to get her, But never succeeded, until one day.

It was a very lovely day, sunny with some showers of rain. The queen loved the rain as much as she loved her subjects. She would dance in them with the water creatures and sing with the woodland creatures. A smile never left her face during those times, until the fire nymphs arose for war.

The fire nymphs were the warriors of the queen. They protected her and her people at all costs. They would lead them to safety before fighting the enemies.

They hid in the safety of the great tree of life. No human or underworld creature has never been able to get close to it. To calm her people she sang of the winds and rain. When the Song ended every creature hidden within the tree was asleep. The queen knew If she wanted this torment to end she would have to meet God.

She left the tree and faced the demons for herself. She commanded the fire nymphs to stay and protect her people. She knew, she had to face him alone. She let the demons take her to him.