CHAPTER 16: Jealousy

Shigaraki's POV:

Once I got my sight back. They were gone. Thoughts kept going through my head. Repeatedly replaying what just happened.  The smile hawks gave when he  faced Dabi as he came to steal him away.  The look in his eyes of a man in love.  I slap a hand against a chair and decay it in the blink of an eye.

"Damnit that hero is planning to take my love and turn him against me.  I'll make him pay for what he's done. First I'll go after the hero. Then I'll kill his only attachment to his family.  That way he'll only belong to me."

So I call up a meeting of everyone here. We all sit at the bar as I tell everyone what their part is to bring Dabi home.

"Korogiri  keep an eye on Dabi and tell me when he's alone and far away from hawks. Twice since you've memorized Dabi's measurements. I need you to make a copy of him for a phone call. Toga I need you on sound effects for the call. Compress you're gonna help me kill a bird. Oh and I need Twice to memorize hawks speech patterns for another call."

All agree and go rest up. For tomorrow we wait for everything to line up. I walk in my room and lay on my bed.

"Once I get Dabi back here. I'll make sure he never leaves my side again.  Even if I have to hurt him."

The floor outside of my door creaks and  footsteps run away.  So I run and see Toga trying to run away.  Like she was going to warn him. So I ran after her. Within moments she was gone. All that was there was me and a pile of dust at my feet.

"Oh well. Looks like twice has to make three copies instead of two. HAHAHAHAH!!"