"They should be here any moment," The guy beside Eunbi whispered. Eunbi sat still very stiffly as she fidgeted her fingers. Nervous was the word that could describe Eunbi's feelings right now. It wasn't long till she heard the doors open, it revealed three other guys who were walking fast towards Eunbi. Before they could reach her they were stopped by the guy who was sitting beside Eunbi. Her eyes widen as he was already standing right infront of them in a blink of an eye even though he was just right beside her.

        "H-how," Eunbi mumbled but she mentally punched herself as she rememberes they were vampires.

        "Let's not scare her, okay?" He informed and they tried to control themselves. "Where's Yoongi and Namjoon?" Broad shoulder guy asked, "Yoongi's working, so maybe he'll arrive later," A vampire said, before the vampire could reply a man slam the door open and quickly went inside. "I'm here," He said monotonically as he quickly sat down.

        Eunbi's eyes widen in surprise as she saw a familiar face infront of her. "Mr. Min?" She asks, "She knows you?" Another vampire asks. "Obviously, dumbass, she's from the school Yoongi hyung is working at," Jimin laughed at the oblivious vampire.

         "You're used to my scent already?" Eunbi asks softly, "No, no one could get used to that smell," Yoongi snapped making Eunbi flinch. "I'm just trying not to jump at you right now," He added. Eunbi observed the vampire and saw him clenching his other hand. "Should I spray the perfume?" Eunbi politely asks but he shooked his head.

         "How is she so polite?" Eunbi heard a whisper behind her. "You should met her at school and see what a brat she is," Yoongi said nonchalantly as he leaned on the sofa resting his head on the backrest. "Oh? A brat?" Eunbi felt someone creeping on her shoulder.

         "Brats deserved to be punished," She heard a drawled voice right behind her. She turn around and saw a red violet hair vampire staring at her with a boring look.

         "Oh? Namjoon! You're here too," The wide shoulder vampire said as he was staring behind Eunbi who was looking at them. Eunbi turned around and saw a violet hair guy infront of her as he was sitting so femininely and read a book.

          "Now that everyone's here! Let's sit down and introduce ourselves," Jimin said happily as everyone agreed. Wide shoulder and a guy with a horse-like face sat beside Eunbi whilst the others sat on the other sofas.

         "Welcome to BTS Manor! As you already know from your school, we are vampire's. I'm Kim Seokjin, the oldest among us, those other six are my brothers," Broad shoulder guy said. "Min Yoongi is the second eldest," Seokjin introduced. "I assume you already know Yoongi since he was your teacher?" Seokjin asks.

       "I'm not her teacher, I'm the one in charge of detention and it she happens to have a few of those from tine to time," Yoongi corrected. Eunbi flushed in embarrassement at the mention of her having detention. "Eo? A rebel? I guess we have a rude one fellas," Namjoon smirked at Eunbi which she avoid. Eunbi wanted to defend herself and say how she only gets detention because every teacher hates her but instead of talkinh she keot quiet.

          "That emotionless guy is Jung Hoseok, the third eldest, he could be unpredictable from time to time si best beware," Seokjin said.

         "He is Kim Namjoon, the middle child, but he's in charge of the mansion, weird right?" Seokjin says, Eunbi looked confused but Seokjin avoided her look and continued to introduce them.

        "That other three are Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook," Seokjin introduced. "Avoid Jimin at all cost if you want to protect your innocence, he could be very flirty," Seokjin warned.

        "Taehyung is kinda weird, you'll know why soon," He said.

         "Lastly, the maknae, Jungkook, he could be crude to you since you're new and all but he'll come around... Eventually."

         "So... what is your name?" Seokjin asks. Eunbi hesitated as she observed the room. Everyone was quite anticipated to know her name making her uncomfortable, well except for Yoongi and Jungkook who were practically ignoring you.

       "I'm Hwang Eunbi..." She said, head facing down.

      "I hear you're from Livestock Fortuma Institute?" Namjoon asks and Eunbi politely agreed. "So you must know the rules, right?" He questioned, "Yes..." Eunbi answered.

       "And if you disobey and break a rule, we get to punish you?" He asks again, Eunbi felt something off, she felt as if the vampire infront of her has something up his sleeve. "I heard the first rule was to call us master," He said and Eunbi nodded. "Then why haven't you call us master?" He asks in menacingly. Eunbi froze at the sudden change of his tone.

         "Uh... uh..." Eunbi tried to make an excuse but she was too scared to say anything. "You know, Eunbi, we do it differently here, if one gets punished they go to the punish room and have fun," He informed. Eunbi was quite confused on what he means by fun.

         "But we won't be punishing you now, since it's your first mistake, it would be just a warning, but make sure you don't make another mistake," He warned, "Yes, master," Eunbi obediently agrees.

        Yoongi was quite shocked at how Eunbi was being obedient now. He heard that she was a brat at school. She disrespects a certain teacher, doesn't greet a teacher properly and swears at them. Even though Yoongi hasn't experience it at first hand, he knows how she is because of some teachers who hates her.

         It's not like he hates her, he just dislikes brats who think so highly of themselves. But seeing how Eunbi is now makes him think otherwise that she's what the other teacher say she is.

          And he hopes that she won't disappoint him on the near future.

If you guys haven't realize, but I'll be updating every tuesday cause I need time to finish a chapter. I get writers block everytime so I'm sorry if the chapter's weird or boring. Sorry for the mistakes, I'm still trying to make this work aihxjfkak. Hope this chapter reached your expectations even tho it's kinda boring akhdifksjjs.

Till the next update!!