Chapter Four

I went out of the house and ran straightly to the Train Station. 'He' was near me, but he didn't notice. We were beside each other in the train, Still he didn't notice. Which was truly annoying.

I arrived at school, along with him. I sat at my seat, which was at the last row. And suddenly a face I've never seen before has entered the classroom with our Homeroom teacher, Takari-sensei. She introduced the new transfer Student.

" She is a transfer student from England. "

Her hair was curly,  the right part of her bangs had a ribbon. and she started speaking gently.

" My name is Osaka Manabe. Nice to meet you. " and smiled as she said that. Of course the other guys were amazed, The girls would be jealous, As always. I didn't see if  "he" was excited. He was in the last row, but far away from me.

" Please seat beside Saaka-san, the one who has brown hair near the window. "

I was surprised and confused. From all people in the class, why seat beside me? I was looking outside when that statement came out of her mouth. Osaka went to the seat beside me, and sat as if she was rich. I noticed that she was wearing a improper uniform, she wasn't wearing a blazer and a necktie. But wore a ribbon tie and a sweater instead. So I accidentally started an argument with her.

" I'm sorry, you're wearing the improper uniform. "

" I can do what I want. "

She said that. Yes, those were six cruel and dumb words. If she wants to die, she could die. No one would care anyway,  Hah!

" You see that guy over there? " Osaka pointed at 'him', Who I always saw. So I nodded because I knew him. But she suddenly smiled at me and said this annoying words to me.

"I liked him eversince I saw him <3 " I was surprised and shocked. It wasn't fate nor destiny, she ruined it. If she wasn't here, nothing like this would happen. We would fight over each other.

I started a paper chat so that she could explain it clearly, This is how the conversation went:

Mu: I'm sorry.

Oa: So you like him too.

Mu: Well.. Sort of.

Oa: We're rivals, understood?