Chapter Two

I sat at the bench in the playground. I could hear the sound of children playing happily. They were full with joy, unlike me. I sat there crying, and I saw 'him' again. The guy who looked like Satsuki.

" It's you again " he looked at me and looked serious. Something was irritating him, was it me? " You have a problem seeing me? " I replied. He still looked beautiful as always, I never seen him smile, Not even once. "It's okay, I guess." as he sat with me. He was about to smile, but his phone ringed. He answered the phone and shouting loudly like a lion who was about to die. " ALRIGHT I'LL COME THERE JEEZ. " Then he turned off his cellphone and smiled "Well I got to go, See you later." He got up and I waved good bye. I realized I stopped crying when he sat beside me and I forgot to ask his name. His smile was innocent as an angel, but there's hatred inside.

I went back home and my dad was gone. I couldn't see him anywhere, not even in the basement. So I opened the door to my bedroom and lied down the bed. All I could think was the guy I saw earlier. I don't really know if I'm being attached to him.. or I really like him. While I  was thinking of him, I fell asleep. And it was morning the next day.