Chapter 19: Making it worse

>:)

---------------------------------------------------

I could faintly hear my dad's voice, However I was far too tired to get up. . . Or really pay attention to what he was saying.

I snuggled close to the soft girl in my arms, She sighed happily, Wiggling back so there was almost no space between our bodies.

I oddly didn't feel happy with her tiny body curled up close to mine.

''I'm sure he's just sleeping in, you know how growing boys are'' I faintly heard dad say, His voice sounding. . . Fake.

Huh, He only uses that tone of voice when there are people over he doesn't like. . .

I simply shrugged off that fact, Not the first time 'family' friends have come over.

The sound of footsteps approaching my door faintly caught my attention.

I heard my door creak open, There was a pause before the sound of booted foot steps approached my bed.

Wait a second. . . Dad doesn't wear boots inside. . .

My eyes slowly flicked open right before the blanket covering us was ripped off.

I hissed quietly as the cold air in my room hit my warm skin, Lily pressed closer to me, Waking up as well.

I looked up, Fully expecting to see one of my parents 'friends' standing over me.

Instead, Much to my growing horror and panic the person standing over me happened to be someone I knew.

Laszlo.

He stared down at both of us, A mixture of shock and fury warring behind his eyes.

His eyes narrowed as his anger won over, ''Daire. Put your clothes on and I'll meet you at my car.'' He said simply, His voice dangerously calm and quiet.

I could feel fear seep into me as he glared down at me one more time before leaving.

As soon as he left I glanced back down at the girl in my arms, She looked like she was going to faint out of fear.

''I am so sorry about him'' I whispered quietly to her, ''I have no clue what his problem is''.

''I-It's okay, I should b-be heading home anyways'' She said nervously, Stumbling over a few of the words.

I nodded and awkwardly helped her get her clothes back on.

''Uh, Thank you, I really enjoyed my time with you'' She said quietly, Blushing as she held onto my hands.

I smiled back at her, Starting to lean closer so I could kiss her goodbye.

'Honk!'

We both jumped slightly at the loud car horn.

I glared over at Laszlo's squad car, He glared right back at me before slowly shaking his head.

I flipped him off before turning back to lily, I leaned in and quickly placed a kiss on her lips.

She blushed and muttered a quick and quiet 'goodbye' before running off in the direction of the subway.

I sighed and shook my head before glaring at Laszlo, He glared back and rolled down his window.

''Get in Daire. You've got a lot of explaining to do'' He snapped bluntly.

I rolled my eyes and started to head back inside.

I heard a annoyed sigh before the sound of a car door opening caught my attention.

I changed my plan and started to head for the nearby ally way.

''Daire. Don't you dare do it.'' He growled out at me, His footsteps sounding like he was following me.

I ignored him and dashed down the ally way, I could hear him in close pursuit as I turned down the next ally way.

I just gotta get out to a crowd, That should work to keep him awa-

My thoughts were derailed very suddenly as I was shoved up against the nearby brick wall.

A quiet grunt of pain escaped me as my breath was forced quickly out of my lungs.

I tried to squirm out of Laszlo's grip, Sadly though he grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head.

Stalling my escape effort. . .

''What the hell dude!'' I snapped, My hands clutching into fists.

The area on my wrists he was touching was stinging with pain, It felt like a bunch of tiny, slightly dull knives were being dug into my skin.

''I warned you.'' He growled out at me, His grip on my wrists tightening.

The sheer amount of pain coming from the contact was making my skin throb in agony.

''Let go of me you motherfucker!'' I snapped out at him, Squirming about as much as I could in his grip.

He grumbled something before pressing his body up against mine, Pinning my body to the wall with no room to escape.

''Shut the fuck up.'' He snarled out, His face close enough to mine that I could feel his breath on my ear.

I held back a shudder, Just silently glaring at the brick wall my face was pressed up against.

No, Don't get mad. Think of a way to get out. . .

I quietly exhaled, Witch seemed to surprise Laszlo.

He moved back slightly, ''You. . . Actually listened?'' He muttered in surprise.

The small amount of movement allowed me to move my legs again, I took the opportunity at that moment to kick him in the groin.

My plan backfired instantly however, Instead of collapsing to the  ground his whole body hunched over me.

Trapping me again.

I held stock still as his head rested on my shoulder, A litany of 'Ow, Oh fucking hell this hurts' quietly coming from him.

I slowly tried to move out from under him, My heart was racing nervously.

This. This was a bad idea.

  As soon as I started to move, His hand shot up to painfully grab my hair.

I hissed quietly in pain at his grip, He turned his head enough to glare at me.

''If it wasn't illegal, I swear I'd put a bullet through your head.'' He snarled out at me.

He stood up straight and proceeded to drag me back to the squad car by my hair.

I could feel tears forming behind my eyes at the pain, Thankfully he let.

Before I could run or anything I was shoved roughly into the back of the car.

I glared at him as he slammed the door shut, Almost closing my foot in the door.

. . . Why did it have to be them who caught me. . .

----------------------------------------------------------

Alright, Laszlo. . . Took Daire cheating surprisingly well. . .

Anyways! Like always have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen