Chapter 93:

:D The Nsfw Chapter. . . (Last bit of Laszlo's Pov)

-----------------------------------------------------

The shorter man led me through the house, Pausing only briefly to close and lock the front door as per my insistence.

It wouldn't do well to have someone break in while we're busy pushing about each other's organs.

''Should we be worried about Daire wa-'' I started to question before Eric spun us around, Pushing me roughly, Knocking me over.

I hit the bed roughly, Bouncing slightly.

''Yer sure worrying a lot for someone who should just be moanin' and writhin' about on the bed'' Eric teased, Sounding very amused as he leaned over me, His arms on either side of my head.

I opened my mouth, However, No words came out as my thoughts just flatlined.

Eric pressed his lips to firmly against my open ones again, His tongue leaving his mouth to explore mine.

Slowly, One of his hands snaked it's way up under my shirt, Sending zapping tingles up and down my spine.

I let out a small huff as he pulled his lips back from mine, Quickly placing said molten hot lips on my throat, I was doing my very best to not make a sound despite Eric's very blatantly clear attempts to do otherwise.

His wandering hands slowly slid my shirt off over my head, Briefly earning me a very short reprieve before the shirt was removed from my head and Eric's mouth returned to my skin.

My body started to arch slightly as Eric started to suck hickies onto my neck and collarbone.

''Eric. . .Eric please'' I hissed out, My groin starting to throb with pain.

Eric just hummed in amusement, Pulling off of my skin before moving down my body, One of his hand's resting lightly but firmly on the exact center of my chest, A warning that he could easily pin me if I were to struggle.

But based upon the small grin on his face, I doubted he'd pin me even if I did.

Deciding I had taken the passive role for long enough, I reached up quickly, Grabbing his face between my hands, Pulling him down to lock lips with him again.

He let out a pleased hum before I quickly flipped us over, Pinning the country man to the bed, My legs on either side of his, Trapping them.

We stared at each other for a second once we pulled apart, A small lop sided grin starting to form on Eric's face.

''Well ain't that just sexy'' He murmured, Not mad in the slightest.

Before I could say anything in response to that, Eric started to slide his hands up and down my thighs.

I could feel his arousal pressing into me from below, But he hadn't tried to remove my jeans yet despite said arousal.

He was waiting for my permission which was surprising.

I was clearly on the same page as him, But still. . .

Leaning down, I kissed him again before moving off of him to remove the remainder of my clothes.

While I did that, Eric removed his clothes and grabbed some very familiar things out of a nearby side table.

''You keep lube and condoms in your guest bedroom?'' I questioned, Very surprised and someone concerned.

Why does he have that down here?

'' 'Course I do, I have friends and siblings who I have over, Who sometimes bring their partner's, Not responsible of me to not make sure they have safe sex'' He explained as he laid back down on the bed, His dick standing at attention still.

He was pretty well endowed, A bit above average in length from the looks of it.

A warm, Lop sided grin was on his face as he watched me, Laying back calmly on the bed.

Letting out a calm sigh, I walked back over to the bed, Climbing back up over him.

Eric offered me a condom, Which I accepted and started to put on as he placed one over his own dick.

It took me a little while as I accidently started to put it on backwards the first time.

Once we both were wearing the proper protection, I reached down, Figuring I was supposed to be the one bottoming.

They way Eric had us meant that I'd be riding him, Fully responsible for the pace we set.

Before I could even start to insert him into me, He stopped me, His hands on my hips.

''Woah there, Nice ta see yer excited an all but hold yer horses, We don't wanna cause any damage'' Eric laughed out.

I was slightly mortified that I had completely forgotten the fact that I hadn't stretched or applied any lube, Meaning I'd most likely get hurt.

What the hell was I thinking. . .

Slowly, I settled down, Sitting on Eric's thighs.

Eric leaned forwards, Placing a kiss on my lips again as he sat up, Grabbing the lube bottle while he did so.

I held still as Eric tugged me down towards his chest, His now lubed up fingers moved back towards my rear.

A small huff escaped me as I did my best to relax.

I have had enough sex to know that things will be sped along if I keep myself from being tense.

Slowly, Eric's finger slipped into me as he started to stretch me open.

I closed my eyes as I let Eric take control of all of this, My head resting on his shoulder.

''Aww, So cute'' I heard him murmur under his breath, Fitting another finger into me to stretch me out quicker.

I bit back any sounds I was about to make as he dutifully continued to stretch me open.

His fingers brushing against spots inside me, Making my cock twitch and strain against Eric's chest.

Eventually though, I was stretched open enough for it to be safe to fuck.

I sat up, Hovering over Eric's dick as he lubed up his condom covered member.

''Aye, Ya ready?'' Eric questioned, His voice husky as he placed his hands back on my hips again.

I pressed my forehead to his before nodding.

''As I'll ever be'' I murmured before slowly starting to sit down on Eric's cock.

------------------------------------------------------

>:D

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen