Weekend shenanigans

Começar do início

"Fuck!" Jughead said silently as he went to reposition himself so it didn't look too noticeable. "You seem awfully proud of yourself." he yelled across the bar.

"I am," she said laughing.

Jughead is still in awe of her, she amazes him more and more everyday.

"My eye's"

Jughead turns around and sees Cheryl and Toni standing there. Toni is shielding her eyes. He laughed at her.

"You two should really do that in private." Cheryl said.

"I don't care, you should know this by now." he smirked.

"Trust us we do." Toni said as she shook her head.

Again, he just smirked. "What's up my ladies?" he asked.

"Do you know that you're ridiculous at times." Toni laughed.

Jughead grinned, saying he was well aware. "What can I do for you on this lovely saturday morning?" he asked.

"So. I've been asking around and no one has seen my brother in almost 2 weeks." Cheryl said.

Jughead sighed, he's got the same information. He just wasn't sure how to bring it to her. "It doesn't seem like it's been two weeks." he said

"Yeah, I know. I asked my mother for confirmation. She said that the last time she had seen him was before school, two mondays ago." Cheryl said. "She also said that they have tried to find him. They have called him and some other things. I don't know. I've tried to call and it goes straight to voicemail." She said.

"Damn." he said.

"We may not always see eye to eye and we have completely different views on life. But he is still my brother, Jug and I'm worried." she said. Toni grabbed her hand and Cheryl nodded at her.

"Of course you are and you should be, blood is blood." he said as he moved towards her. "We will look into it, I promise." he said as he pulled her in for a hug. She was in tears. Cheryl can be a lot of things, a bitch, cold hearted among the few. But she is still a human who has feelings."You know I love you right? You are my family now and I will help you with anything." he said as he stepped back from her.

Cheryl smiles. "I know. And Thanks, Jug." she said as she wiped her tears away. " I love you too." she adds,

"I love you three." Toni said as she smacked Jughead on the back of the head.

"What the fuck, Topaz?" he said.

"You touched my girl." she said.

"Really?" Jughead said as he sat back down. "You touch my girl all the time." he said.

"Yeah I do." Toni smirked as she walked away.

Cheryl follows and she turns quickly. "Thanks again." she said as she hurried up to Toni.

Jughead's phone buzzes. It's only 9am and he's had 3 full conversations. It's too early for this. He looks and sees it's a text from Betty. He opens it and nearly drops his phone. It's a picture of her panties.

Betty: I'm not wearing them now.

"Fuck!" he said out loud.

Jughead: Jesus Christ. You're killing me, Betts.

Betty: I know ;)

Jughead: you just wait, payback is a bitch.

Betty: okay, I'll be waiting without panties.

"Fuck me." he said. A few people turned to look at him, but quickly turned back to their business. Jughead can hear her laughing as she walks back into the bar. He got up and walked to his office, he needed some privacy.