"...Yama-chan, let's go. Lunch break's over..." said the girl dusting off her skirt as she stood up. Tsukishima clicked his tongue mumbling insults to her again.

"O-Oh okay," Yamaguchi replied shortly and followed the two out of the classroom.

The three of them arrived at their respective rooms as soon as the bell rang. Classes resumed and went on for another 3 hours, which is undeniably uncomfortable for both Hikaru and Kei. They were bombarded with questions about them going out, and it was tiresome for the pair.

Tsukishima heaved a sigh as soon as they reached the clubroom. "Irritating" the blonde mumbled, going up the stairs.

"...goshujin, I'll be changing in the bathroom..." Hikaru excused herself and ran off to the girl's restroom a few meters away.

She wore her usual attire during club practice which included a simple white shirt, black compression pants, and her favorite yellow rubbers. Hikaru tied her short hair up in a bun, although some are left untied because it was still too short. And with that, she walked back to the gym.

"... konnichiwa..." she bowed as soon as she stepped inside the gymnasium.

Hinata and Yachi cheerfully waved their hands at the female. "Hi Hikaru-san!" the pair greeted with a wide smile on their face.

Hikaru meekly returned the gesture and ran to her master, who is currently busy tying his shoelaces. "...goshujin, the laces are still too long. You might trip on them you know..?" she commented looking at her master's shoes.

Tsukishima shrugged, "Then what should I do? Cut them? Tsk" for some reason, his mood dropped below the normal threshold, and Hikaru noticed it immediately.

She shook her head and scooted closer, grabbing the laces from his hands. Tsukishima's eyes widened a bit, seeing how close the girl is from him. "...You tie it like this goshujin..." she carefully tied the laces into a neat ribbon over the other, shortening the protruding ends "...but if you want to cut then be my guest..." she sarcastically said, giving her master a small smile. 

The blonde looked at Hikaru's work, and it was a lot better than what he usually does. Tsukishima got up, dusting himself, "Shut up busu" he rolled his eyes at her last comment and offered a hand to his servant.

"...a thank you is much-appreciated goshujin..." Hikaru says, accepting her master's help. That's when she noticed that his hand is enormous compared to hers. Hikaru began staring at the hand that Tsukishima held.

Tsukishima looked at her weirded, "What are you spacing out for busu?"

Hikaru looked at him and walked closer. "...goshujin..." she spoke and subconsciously grabbed her master's hand, touching every part of it out of curiousity, "... your hand is like a man's..."

Tsukishima's slightly flustered expression turned into a scowl at the female. He pulled back his hand, "You're saying you haven't seen me as a man for once, busu?" he growled.

Hikaru shrugged not wanting to explain further, she walked away leaving her master throwing a small fit spouting lots of insults directed at her. The female could only laugh, smiling from the familiar feeling she felt when she held his hand. Papa, I miss you. She thought as she settled down one corner.

"Hikaru-chan hi!!!!" beamed a certain third year running towards her. It wasn't long before Hikaru found herself engulfed in a warm hug from Koharu.

The younger female nodded at Nishinoya who came in behind Koharu. "... konnichiwa Koharu-senpai, Noya-senpai..." she greeted. Thankfully Koharu pulled back and just squeezed her cheeks.