1.4

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 14: 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖊, 𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙

☀︎

A calm breeze swarms through the cold night. Cherry blossoms were shedding their petals. The moon was bright and the stars glimmered brightly.

Sunwoo walked around with a lollipop in his mouth and stopped at the Han River Bridge. It was probably the only spot he would visit at the time, the view was beautiful as well.

A silent but still audible cry left a girl's mouth. Sunwoo turned toward to where the sound came from. He looked to his left, a girl with long beautiful brown hair, a black leather jacket, black jeans, and her shirt was not visible for him to see.

Sunwoo walked toward the girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

The girl turned toward him, facing him. Sunwoo was left shook.

It was Yuna, the source of happiness in many people, Yuna. She was crying. It tore his heart apart, it really did.

Her eyes were red as well as the tip of her nose. Sunwoo immediately hugged her without hesitating. Yuna fell into his embrace and bawled.

She cried, and cried, and cried. Every tear that dropped was his heart breaking one by one. He didn't want to see her unhappy, and even worst, crying.

Yuna was the girl known as the happy virus, the nice girl, the sweet girl, but now all you could see in her is a broken person. Sunwoo pat her back and brushed her hair slowly.

•  •  •

Sunwoo held her hand as they walked down the dark sidewalk. Yuna's grip on him was tighter than his. Suddenly, Sunwoo stopped walking. She was quite confused and looked at him in the eyes. They began staring into each other's soul.

"Why are you looking at me like tha-" Yuna was cut off by Sunwoo.

"Why were you crying?"

Yuna looked down with a smile then looked back up. "I-I'm just you know.." she stuttered in a low voice. Sunwoo gripped on her hand tighter. Yuna continued, "I just feel broken.."

Sunwoo's heart fell. Broken? Did I do this to her? He questioned in his thoughts. He didn't want to ask though. He didn't want to invade her privacy.

"I'm here for you when you need me," he said back with a smile, a hurting smile. What if it's Wooseok? He thought.

She smiled, showing her teeth, she squished his cheek and hugged him. "Thank you." His heart beated quickly and turned away. His ears were red and couldn't help but be embarrassed.

Sunwoo and Yuna spent the rest of their time laughing until they got to Yuna's house. Yuna waved and Sunwoo was left after Yuna closed her door.

Sunwoo didn't have any negative thoughts. She's perfect, he thought. I'm going to be perfect for her, he smiled to himself.

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 482
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( 𝙳𝙴𝙲 19, 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 4, 2020