0.6

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 6: 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊

☀︎

Sunwoo approached his desk. Slurs were written all over it. A deep sigh escaped his mouth as he sat down on his chair. Sunwoo looked up and saw his friends. He didn't feel like bothering them. Eric laughed with Jacob as they approached his desk. "Hey hyung!" Eric smiled. Sunwoo threw a fake smile and responded, "Hey." The bell rang and everybody rushed to their seats.

The teacher looked around left and right looking at each student. Once the students greeted the teacher, he proceeded teaching the lesson. "Please take out your history books and flip to page....." Sunwoo gripped into his desk and felt a piece of paper. He took it out along with his history book and read the paper.

"She doesn't like you, just give up loser."

His heart stopped. Sunwoo was torn. Hyunjae looked over to Sunwoo and tapped him. Sunwoo turned to him. "Are you okay?" Hyunjae asked in a whisper. The only response Sunwoo could give was a nod. He turned back and paid attention in class.

•   •   •

Yuna walked down the hallway, approaching Sunwoo's classroom. She hadn't saw him for awhile and wanted to meet him. Her heart raced as she took out a box containing a slice of cake.

Yuna smiled and opened the classroom door. Before she could say anything, Wooseok took the cake with a smirk. "Thank you for the cake."

Wooseok ruffled her hair and walked away. Yuna was left dumbfounded. That was for Sunwoo..., she thought. Yuna turned to see Sunwoo and he was just talking to his friends. Maybe he didn't care about me, she thought as she walked away.

All Sunwoo could think about was Yuna giving Wooseok a cake. Did she not care for him anymore?

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 301
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( 𝚍𝚎𝚌 2 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚖𝚊𝚢 21, 2020