0.5

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 5: 𝖘𝖚𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖑𝖞, 𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎'𝖒 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚

☀︎

Sunwoo stared at his desk while playing with his fingers. He bit his lip as he took out another sticky note. Slowly, he opened it. "Nobody likes you, not even her," he read from the paper. Sunwoo's heart torn.

Eric and Hwall came to Sunwoo's desk laughing and chatting quite loudly. It all fell into silence once they saw Sunwoo staring at the note. "Hey dude, what you lookin-" Eric bent down and looked at the paper. He put his grip onto it and crushed it.

The paper now thrown away. "Don't focus on negative stuff like that," Hwall comforted Sunwoo while patting his back. "Let's get ice cream after this," Kevin exclaimed from the door.

There they were after school, eating ice cream. Sunwoo never felt so happy in his life before. He finally felt what it was to have a lot of friends; friends who appreciated and loved you.

    Changmin screamed loudly, beating everybody in the pitch game. Sangyeon fell onto the ground admitting defeat. "Alright, Alright, you win Q," Jacob said while everybody agreed with him.

They continued exploring new places and new things they could do together. "Huh?" Juyeon suddenly blurted. They all looked to where Juyeon was gazing.

It was Yuna with Wooseok. Sunwoo's heart was broken. Is that why she wanted to cancel their plans for today, to hang out with Wooseok? He didn't dare to look more and stared at the sunset. He wanted to see it with her, but he doubted she wanted the same.

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 264
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( dec 1 2020 )
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚖𝚊𝚢 23, 2020