Satoru Gojo || Ocean Eyes

April 19th 2021 Author's note: 

NO BECAUSE WTF IS THIS WACK ASS SHIT LMFAO PLEASE GO READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS I NEED TO EDIT LIKE 99% OF THIS ASHJFSJK. Thank you so much to everyone who have been consistently supporting me and this book! I'll try my best to update as much as I can for you guys and improve the quality of both my writing and storytelling! ♡

.............................................

POV : 1st person

Keywords: (Y/N) = Your Name, (e/c) = Eye colour.

It was another beautiful morning in Tokyo as I awoke to the chirping birds outside my window. I get out of bed and quickly get in my uniform before heading to the training grounds. In a month's time, the college will be holding their traditional student vs student competition and I have yet to master total control over my curse. 

Yuji, one of my closest friends, and I, often train together with our troublesome teacher, Gojo-sensei. He and I both got to the school around the same time and we were both quite similar in some ways. The first time I met Sensei, he struck me as an odd guy, and honestly, I wasn't surprised when I found out my hunch was right.  

Although that cocky white haired weirdo may get on my nerves sometimes, I still highly respect him and his determination. To be honest, if I had to pick which is more of a monster between him and curses, I'd say him. 

On my way to the training grounds, some past conversations and questions crossed my mind. During the first month of my stay at the college, I remembered asking Megumi and the second-year students if they had ever seen under Sensei's blindfold. I always got similar answers and they gave me some interesting mind images of how Gojo-sensei resembles under that mask, but just picturing it never satisfied my curiosity.

In fact, the second I met him, I immediately got curious as to why he covers his eyes and how he looks like without the blindfold. Those who witnessed him bare-faced mostly said that they were pretty surprised. Either he was breath taking to stare at, or his eyes were carved out. Judging by the reactions of the others, I don't really know what to think.

Either way, my curiosity had been fuelling for months and ever since, I did everything to be able to see his eyes. Since kindly asking for a peek was a big fail, I had to resort to sneaking up on him. That was till I remembered that I probably shouldn't be sneaking up on the world's strongest shaman because I value my life too much.

It's been a few weeks since I had given up, but when my past curiosity suddenly returned, my determination came back along with it. I rushed towards the training grounds while telling myself that today was gonna be the day where I finally see that overconfident asshole's eyes.

Arriving to my destination, I see that Yuji wasn't there yet. "If you're looking for Itadori, he's still sound asleep." I turn around in the direction of the voice. Gojo-sensei was laying on a tree branch in the shade with his head facing towards me. "He got pretty banged up from his mission yesterday after all."

"Is it just going to be me and you today?", I asked.

"Looks like it, so you better prepare yourself for twice the beatings~", he said while grinning at me.

No matter how I look at it, this is just even more troublesome than what our usual training sessions are. Without Yuji here, Gojo's gonna fry my ass even more. But this does give me more chances to strike his blindfold since I'll be the only one going up against him.

As I stood there pondering, Gojo-sensei stared at me with a smirk. "Watcha thinkin' (Y/N)?~ That you can take this precious extra time to get closer to your handsome sensei?"

I immediately get my head out of my thoughts and get in my battle stance with a huge frown. Jerk!

"Hehehe~ You do you realize that you're blushing like crazy right, (Y/N)?", he said while grinning like a huge idiot.

My shoulders tense up as he said that. "NO I'M NOT YOU CRAZY WHITE HAIRED BASTARD!" He jumps off the branch and gets in a fighting stance. 

We both launch towards each other and battle for what seemed like hours till we finally end things with me sweating like crazy while leaning on a nearby tree trunk. He walked over to me and pulled a chair along with him to sit in front of me. 

While I was busy catching my breath, I didn't notice him staring at me with a wide grin plastered on his face. "Hey (Y/N), tired yet? I'll be busy taking a nap while you keep panting like a dying hyena~" His left eye moved through his blindfold, so I'm guessing he just winked at me.

This damn bastard... Why am I so intrigued by him again? I sigh and compose myself while I see that Gojo has disappeared. I look up to see him leaning against a branch while seemingly dozing off. Actually, not too sure since I really can't tell anything from his face with his blindfold on.

I slowly make my way up the tree to join him on his branch. This was the opportunity that I've been waiting for. I slowly crawl towards him, making sure to cancel out all the noise that I possibly could've made and ruin this chance.

Surprisingly, I made it safely to Gojo without getting blasted into oblivion. I leaned in closer to check if he was sleeping. I heard soft snores and chuckled at how adorable he was. I can't believe this grown-up dork actually fell asleep in the blink of an eye on a hot sunny day on a tree branch. 

Coming back to reality, I slowly reach my hand towards his blindfold. Without any further hesitation, I slowly lift it up to see his resting face. How in the world did I think he'd be sleeping with his eyes open???

While huffing at how idiotic I became after Gojo's beatings during the training and maybe a bit too many knocks to the head, he slowly opened his eyes and our gaze met for the very first time. 

It was no surprise that this man was undoubtedly one of the most attractive and handsome man that I had ever seen. Even with a blindfold on, people weren't stupid. He had a nice build and was quite tall as well. We all knew that he was a fairly good looking man. We just had a hard time believing it and picturing it because of his horrible behaviour and oblivious attitude towards his superiors.

Satoru Gojo was a womanizer, but his eyes were a whole other story. They were both as clear and crystalline as the sky and as deep and abyssal as the ocean. Simply put, they were so captivatingly bewitching. 

Gojo leaned in while making sure not to break eye contact. He stared deep into my (e/c) eyes as he got closer to me by the second. "If you wanted to see my eyes so badly, you could've just asked nicely (Y/N)~", he whispered seductively. Did this jerk forget how many times I've asked him nicely for a peek?  I closed my eyes as his lips got closer to mine, but nothing ever happened. As I opened my eyes, he poked me on the nose and smirked. " What were you thinking of, huh? Did you think you'd finally get your first kiss, and from your precious Sensei at that? Ahaha!~ How delirious!" 

I immediately blushed furiously and looked away from him and down at the tree branch we were sitting on. He kept laughing as he pulled his blindfold back down over his eyes. As I was going to retort back to his comments, he suddenly kissed me on my forehead and stood up. "You know you can just ask your Sensei kindly if you want some affection, right~?". 

He then disappeared in a flash and left me dumbfounded on the tree. It took me a while to come back to my senses, mainly because I was still immersed by his eyes, but when I finally realized what happened, I lost balance and fell off the branch, landing butt first in a pile of leaves. 

Regaining my composure, I stand there, still bewildered by how seriously oblivious and straight-forward he is, both physically and verbally. I head back to my dorm, suddenly grinning like a lovestruck idiot, and I recall his lips on my forehead and his charming and endearing eyes who seemed to show off so much love and adoration.

What I didn't know was that Gojo was sitting right above me on the college's roof, staring down at my figure with the same warm and tender eyes, a hobby that he had found some interest in doing for quite some time already...