Special ꧁Reversed꧂

Comenzar desde el principio

"Of course, sorry to worry you." The class went silent. Oh shit, you're Bakugo now you need to play the part...

"Somethings definitely wrong." Midoriya whispered.

"WHY YOU TALKING BEHIND OUR BACKS DEKU!" Bakugo stormed over to Midoriya and lifted him up by his collar.

"Bak- [Y/N]! No stop!" You yelled.

You pulled Bakugo away, and harshly whispered, "get your act together or im going to fucking destroy your ass"

"Tsk"

You ignored their stares and walked up to Bakugos desk, you sat down and waited for Aisawa to enter.

The silence was unbearable.

"Why the fuck you all so quiet!" You yelled trying to end their suspicions.

This was going to be a long day.

                  —————————

"Alright class time for training go get changed."

The class started heading out the door, you were pulled back. "I cant go into the girls locker room!"

"Close your eyes, dont peak at anything. Ill do the same. DEAL?!"

"No! I refuse, I cant go into the girls locker room!"

"You can and will, you're in my body dont fucking screw this up ya fucking pussy!" you hissed.

You split up from Bakugo and walked towards the boy locker room, you were honestly horrified, the locker room smelt so bad.

Immediately all the guys around you started stripping 'OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY PURE INNOCENT EYES' you avoided contact.

"Shit." You didnt know Bakugos locker nor combo.... "uhhh hey Kirishima do you have a spare Uniform I forgot mine..." you were too good, he wouldnt suspect a thing.

"No problem dude! Dont know how you could forget though."

You sighed in relief, "Doesn't matter...and Thanks."

The locker room once again went silent, "Did something happen to you?! Are you sure you arent sick or something! You never say 'Thanks'"

The whole locker room was in chaos, "OF COURSE IM FINE YOU DUMB FUCKS! HOLY FUCKING HELL."

"Oh nevermind..." They all turned away, you grabbed the uniform from Kirishima and walked to the bathroom stalls. Close your eyes, No peaking....

You quickly got changed, which was honestly the weirdest thing you've ever done. Walking out of the stall, you followed the boys to the training area while avoiding contact with everyone else. You met eye contact with Bakugo, "You have big man titties" you mouthed to him.

"What?" He questioned, you assumed he couldn't read your lips.

"Nothing." You replied quickly, you probably shouldnt repeat that if you valued your life.

You all moved into a group and faced Aizawa who looked extremely tired and depressed. "Ok I dont need to say this everytime so get to work."

Moving to our designated areas you began to stretch. Although you didnt need to do much because Bakugo was already in such good shape.

You remembered what Bakugo did for his training and luckily you knew how to use his quirk. You plunged your hands into the boiling water, HOLY SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD! IT HURTS SOOO BAD HOW CAN HE HANDLE THIS!

You lifted you arms out of the water and placed them above your head releasing his quirk, it was honestly stronger than it ever has been.

Everyone stared in awe at the explosion, "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!?" Bakugo came up to you, fuming.

"I dont even know, its your freaken quirk!"

He was getting closer before Todoroki sent a wall of ice towards him. Accidentally of course.

You pushed Bakugo out if the way and released your quirk exploding the ice in front of you.

Putting your hands on your hips you smirked, "ahahah did you see that, fucking bad ass." You were incredibly cocky as you let your hand fall down infront of Bakugos face offering to help him up, you took a small step,  here let me help you u-"

A shard of ice was under your foot, you face planted.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Bakugo was dying of laughter and you were on the ground suffering. "Ouch."

"Fucking dumbass." Bakugo stood up, and was about to offer his hand before he slipped too, falling on top of you.

Your lips connected and both if your eyes went wide, a brilliant white light appeared and you were both in your original bodies.

You moved off Bakugo breaking contact, your face was tomato red and your hands were shaking from the adrenaline. WHAT THE FUUUUUCK

You looked at Bakugo once again, he was smirking, "Didnt know you would actually fall for me too." He said smoothly.

"Nooooooo!" You teleported to your house and cowered underneath your blankets. "What the fuck just happened?!"

                         ———————
Wow im fucking lazy....Anyway heres a special my lovelies! Hope you enjoyed it

See ya later peasants!