HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGO!

Bakugo groaned as you desperately tried to shove him off, "Get your fat ass off me." you said, as you pushed even harder. He didn't budge.

You gave up as Urakaka and Midoriya watched you struggle, " WHY WON'T YOU HELP MEEEEH!" You screeched.

You felt a small chuckle coming from the "Sleeping" body that held you captive. "YOU'RE FUCKING AWAKE?" you said, feeling the heat rising off your body.

"Well who could sleep through your yelling?" Bakugo said matter of factly, looking up and staring into your eyes.

"Are you going to get off anytime soon?" you replied, feeling somewhat annoyed and embarrassed at the same time.

Bakugo smirked, "Nope. I think i'll just stay here a little while longer." he let his body sink into yours and you could feel your breath leaving you.

"Whaaaaaaaat?!" just a few more seconds and you would be able to teleport away.
Do all boys act like this, you thought.
No they dont, Midoriya doesn- you eyed the green haired boy, he was definitely amused.

You lied, they are all the same.

Your mana reached the teleportation limit and you immediatly teleported, leaving Bakugo to fall to the ground.

"Oi...." He said, slowly standing up, Uraraka had her camera out, well that sucks.

You brushed off your clothes, "Ewww...Now I smell like Baka-go."

"What the fuck did you call me?!"

"Nothing..."

"I thought you liked the way I smelled." Bakugo replied, a smug expression on his face.

Your face was definitely bright red, "W-what? I-I don't know what you're talking about" you said flustered.

Activating Calm Mind

Your body temperature automatically went down but that didn't help the butterflies in your stomach.

"Sure whatever you say..[y/n]"

You gulped. How did he find out? Were you leaning to close when you were next to him?

You kept your distance as the four of you walked back to the main control room. Bakugo was oddly calmer than usual, and you could tell that both Uraraka and Midoriya were tense.

"Hey Midoriya."

"Yes?"

"Bakugos birthday is on the 20th right?"

"Yeah I think so. Why do you ask?"

"The 20th..." OH MY GOD that's tomorrow...Your eyes widened as you eyed Bakugo. You remember checking the files on all the students out of pure boredom but you've been so busy that you had forgotten.

You ran up to Bakugo, "Uhhh Hey Bakugo?"

"What do you want, ya damn extra!"

"What's your favorite food?" You replied, looking at the floor.

"Anything spicy." He said, immediately.

"Thats a little vague, but ok!" You said excited, would spicy ramen be good enough? Hmm maybe. Should bring some cake as well? Does he even like cake? 'My head hurts'

"Why do you ask?"

"Nani? Oh...No reason." You said, a slight pink tint on your cheeks. HEHEHEHE I will make him enjoy his birthday.

"Whatever dumbass."

The next day~

Knowing exactly where Bakugo lived you arrived at his house bright and early, calling Mrs.Bakugo beforehand to tell her that you wanted to say 'Happy Birthday'. She looked almost shocked before smiling sweetly and letting you in, inviting you to breakfast in the process. You accepted.