Special ꧁Reversed꧂

Start from the beginning

"Tsk"

You walked in shoving You-Bakugo out of the way.

You groaned as you sat down on a nearby couch, "ok so you are me and now I am you...Do we have any idea how that happened?"

Bakugo was silent...

"Never mind, we will figure it out eventually, now lets talk about a new topic...You didnt touch me anywhere...right?!"

"W-What the Fuck?! Nooo!" Bakugo said a slight blush to his face, Im not that kind of person."

"Good." You said, Bakugo looked at you suspiciously.

"Did you?" He replied.

"Absolutely not, I may have changed your shirt but I didnt even dare change your pants..."

"Hmmm whatever you say [y/n]"

You frowned, "what should we do?"

It was silent.

"So how ya liking my body" Bakugo said winking, not changing the subject"

"No. Shut up you ass."

"I bet you like it."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nooooooo"

"Ya ok...SUUUUURE"

You groaned, "this isnt funny, I HAVE A FUCKING DICK!"

"WELL I NOW HAVE A...nevermind"

You started laughing, as awful as this situation was you couldnt help but not mind that you were trapped in his body.

His smile was soft, BUT SADLY IT WAS ON YOUR BODY, SO OF COURSE IT WASNT AS GREAT. This sucks.

"Uhhh Bakugo we have school today, we should probably head up...ill get you changed and you will fucking close your eyes."

"Ugh fine"

You both headed to your room, you told him to close his eyes while you of course dressed yourself. It was incredibly awkward, you gave him certain commands like 'arms up' and 'feet down'. "This is stupid."

"Agreed."

Once you had finally dressed Bakugo you allowed him to open his eyes while you quickly styled his hair.

"I need you to use my-your teleportation quirk."

Bakugo eyed you, "just this once" He grabbed for your hand and held tightly, in an instant you were both standing in his room.

"Now its time for you to close your eyes."

Closing your eyes you let Bakugo give you certain commands, around the same ones you gave him. You knew that if you were in your body this whole situation would have been even more embarrassed by letting him touch you. But that wasnt the case, this was normal because it is his body.

"Alright done"

"Ok teleport us to the school we only have like 5 minutes to get there"

"Ugggh" He said angrily grabbing for your arm and teleporting into the classroom.

"Bakugo what are you doing with [y/n]" kirishima asked with a smirk. You gulped Dont let them get suspicious.

"No reason." You replied.

"Doesnt matter you fuck tards!" Bakugo said. You mentally face palmed.

"Are you both feeling ok?" Urakaka questioned.