"Um-" Muttered Toni. Toni glanced at Cheryl who half- smiled and nodded at her. Toni continued speaking, her voice higher this time, "Mrs.Blossom, your daughter invited me to help her packing for the trip. Is that... so bad?"

Penelope snorted and rolled her eyes at Toni, "Hmm. It's better nothing more than friends." She redirected her attention back to Cheryl and said, "Are you done packing yet? We need to leave soon if we want to make it on time."

Cheryl raised her eyebrows and asked, "Anything else, mother? If not, please leave."

Penelope rolled her eyes at Cheryl and scrunched up her nose before leaving the room, slamming the door shut. Cheryl rolled her eyes and sighed, looking at Toni.

"You know, I-I wouldn't mind if I came to this event." Suggested Toni, smiling sheepishly at Cheryl.

Cheryl shook her head and frowned, "No, Toni. If you do come, my family will rip you apart with their bare hands."

"Oh. Um- okay then never mind." Toni laughed awkwardly, looking away.

Cheryl grabbed her hand so she could look at Toni and opened her mouth to speak. "Cheryl, I know you're trying to protect me. I'm not hurt or anything, I promise." Toni quickly said and flashed her a smile.

"You sure?" Asked Cheryl.

"Yes." Replied Toni.

"You double sure?" Cheryl asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure, Cheryl." Said, Toni. Toni watched as Cheryl's body relaxed and her eyes softened. Toni chuckled softly and said, "Cmon, we need to finish packing."

"I have a better idea..." Said Cheryl suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows.

Toni laughed and pulled Cheryl into a kiss.

-
Out of the window, the sky had turned from orange to pink as Toni zipped up Cheryl's suitcase too much of Penelope's annoyance. After a long makeout session, try-on marathon, and folding clothes, Cheryl was finally ready to go. She hauled the suitcase and dragged down the stairs, Toni followed behind her.

"There you are." Sneered Penelope, "We're late." Penelope stood at the bottom of the stairs with Nana Rose in her wheelchair by her side.

"Sorry." Said Cheryl nonchalantly as her heels hit the floor. Cheryl then turned around and held out her hand for Toni to accept. Toni blushed and wrapped her hands around Cheryl's.

Disgusted, Penelope wheeled Nana Rose out the front door and walked toward the car. Cheryl smirked in triumph, knowing that made her mother mad, walked outside with her fingers wrapped around the suitcase handler, and the other tangled with Toni's fingers.

Penelope was having a hard time getting Nana Rose in the car and was not helping by yelling. Cheryl quickly rushed over to help. While Toni grabbed Cheryl's suitcase and walked to the back of the car trunk, she pushed down the handle and placed it next to Penelope's luggage.

Toni shut the back of the trunk and walked over to Cheryl who was smiling at her. Penelope stood next to the car door and glared at Toni who put her arms around Cheryl's waist.

"Okay, Tina-" Penelope said while looking at Toni. Toni rolled her eyes and silently cursed Penelope for getting her name wrong nevertheless she raised her eyebrows. "When we leave, you leave, okay?" Penelope yelled sternly.

"Yes, Ma'man." Said Toni nonchalantly.

Penelope glowered at Toni and glanced at the opened front door. "Ugh, why did none of you, ungrateful brats, close the door? We're going to be extra late." Sighed Penelope as she stormed over to the door to close it.