Chapter 15

After collecting data from Datekougyou's match, I head back to the courts to were Karasuno are having their match...

Just watching their match sends chills down my spine. Damn, they're deffinitely strong!

While heading back to the courts, I heard voices. When I pass the turn, I saw Tobio-kun with Oikawa-sanpai and..... Kuroo?!

"Is it a deal?" I heard Oikawa-san asking them

"Ah" Kuroo answered

"You won't go against your word?" Tobi-kun's turn to ask

"Do I alway go back my words?" a short silence...

"........No..." Oikawa-senpai chuckled

"That settles then. May the best man win!" then I heard faiding foot steps. Just what is that all about?!

Before I head back to the courts, I waited if the cose is clear! 

Arriving at the courts, I gave Ukai-sensei my notes about Datekougyou. While sensei was scanning my notes. I kept on stealing glances at Tobi-kun who was arguing, yet again, with Hinata. Then I saw Nekoma entering the other side of the courts for the next match. Kuroo saw me staring at me. He flashed me his signature grin and waved at me. I meekly bowed. At the audience, I saw Aoba Johsai to watch our next match. He then gave me a "V" sign. I looked away at all 3....

How did my life get into the mess...?! Who will I choose....? Oh God, help me...!

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the short chappy and for not updating....
Voting is still open till December 25, midnight. I still need to plan my final chapter. For what I'm seeing.... Kageyama might be on the lead. So Kuroo fans, ask your friends for him to win and win Rin's heart (if you want to...!). And I think you guys don't want Rin to end up with Oikawa, understandable!

Anyways, if your gonna ask if I'm going to make a Christmas special.... I'm not gonna do one since i don't have any plot on what I'm going to do with special. I'm debating I will do a New Year Special and interact more with Oikawa! Okay, I'm sorry if I'm going to use Oikawa as her partner for the New Year Special! I just thought of some sibling bonding.... (don't you dare think of perverted stuff here!) Don't worry, because they're parent will be with them! (Still planning/debating about this though!

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!