Chapter 9

"How many years has it been ?" he asked while we were strolling around a park that is close by the school.

"Hmm.... I don't know. I already lost count" I answered. He flashed me his oh so stylish grin of his. I then jab his stomach that made him wince in pain

"That is for not saying goodbye" I then walk ahead of him because he was on the ground, still wincing in pain. How hard did I jab him?

I then looked at my wristwatch. Shoot!

I then look back at Kuroo.

"Hey, when can we see each other? So that we can catch up with some things while you were gone for who knows how long" he stood up, slowly

"Saturday?" I nodded and jogged to the school, while waving a hand goodbye.

I arrived at the gym and they're already finishing up in cleaning. I bowed continously to coach Ukai because I loss track of time.

Saturday arrived fast, I met Kuroo at the train station. We went to some places while catching up to some stories. I also told him about my relation to Oikawa-senapi when we were eating at a fast food chain

"Must be tough, huh?" I sighed deeply and slumped on the chair

"I don't even know what to do anymore. I mean, were going to be siblings soon and then THAT happened! Why can't he just confess to me when he was still in Middle School, not during him graduating! It's like his turning into a yandere."

"But, will you say yes, if he will ever confess to you during middle school years?" I then stared outside of the window. I was lazily looking outside, still deciding on my answer. My eyes were wide open and I hid under the table. Kuroo look surprised, he then looked under the table when I was scrouching down on the floor.

"Anything wrong, munchkin?" he asked while raising a brow.

"Oikawa....senpai.... is there..." I pointed up then to my right. Kuroo looks confused. He sat up straight and stared outside of the window

"Oh, his already leaving with his team. You can get out of there"

"Are you serious? Or are you just joking?" I don't wanna trust him on this one. I still remembered, I once ran away from home when we were still kids because my mom was forcing me to go to my evil aunt for vacation. I know its a childish thing for me to run away with a stupid reason, but I don't wanna go there since that b!tch-y aunty of mine is just a plain evil, just like her son and daughter. Those DAMN bullies, BASTARD!!! I stayed at Kuroo's since his parent are out on a date for their anniversary. My parents came and was talking to Kuroo, while I was hiding in his room. I heard a sudden knock that made me decide to open the door.

"They already left. We can now go down stairs and watch some TV"  I hap[pily skipped through the halls and down the stairs. Then I was engulfed in a tight hug by my dad.

"You little rascal, you made me worried" I then felt tears dripping on my head. I then hugged him back and cried like a baby. 

In the end, we didn't go to that bastard's house and I stayed with my dad while mom went there, ALONE! I really miss dad, if only that didn't happen.

I was angry at Kuroo during that day that I dind't talk to him in one day staight. But he did made a point about how childish I was...

"Are you sure that his REALLY gone?" I asked for the nth time.

"YES! Do you need a recorder so that I won't keep on repeating myself?!" I sighed deeply and sat on my seat.

"Thanks"

"Don't metion it"

I brought him to the train station and said our goodbyes. He then told me that they will challenge Karasuno for a practice match.

While I was walking to my house, I received a text message...

Sender: Oikawa-senpai~♪

Title: Had fun?

Did you have fun hanging out with Kuroo of Nekoma? I hope you did. Have a good night  rest, imouto-chan~♪

I was..... spotted?!

A/N: I'm terribly sorry for my HIATUS!!! It's all schools fault because of stupid projects and test! I'll try to update next week because of my sem-break. I ONLY HAVE A WEEK OF A BREAK!!! DAMN SH!T!!!