Chapter 4 of 4: The Fight

"Come on." I quietly said as we passed the Megalodon. The Megalodon was on a flat platform. It looked asleep. "Wow." Said Keto." "That thing is huge." "Let's find a way to destroy it, before it wakes up." Said Jim. "I will take him out, with my super jaw!" "Shut up!" I said quitely. "We don't want to wake him up." "Oh yes, sorry." Said Jim. The Megalodon looked almost complete. It was a robot. Part of the shell was not finished. We swam up to it and examined it. It was gray, but also had a little blue on it. "Let's find any good information that will help us destroy it." I said.

    "OK, it's made of metal." Said Jim. "It goes into a sleep mode, that can only be turned on and off with a remote. The top mako shark scientist has the remote." Said Keto. "OK let's make a plan."  Just then we were interrupted. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?!" Said someone behind us.

    More like another shark. The shark was a mako shark in a lab coat with a remote in his flipper. "Oh no." Said Jim. He kept talking while Keto came up behind the mako and grabbed the remote. We four all fought over the remote and eventually smashed it. After that, The mako shark looked at us with a horrified expression on his face and said, "You have no idea of what you have just done." We looked toward the Megalodon and saw that its eyes had became red.

    We all went for different fins of the Megalodon, besides the mako, who swam away. The Megalodon attacked Jim and injured him. We managed to some how destroy his flippers. Now that the Megalodon could not move, we started to destroy the Megalodon. Then it started its self-destruct mode. "Lame" said Jim. "SWIM!!!" I interrupted. As we swam away from the Megalodon. We got out just in time.

              Epilogue

   The village was never attacked by sharks again. We became heroes. And saved the day.  Jim was healed of his injuries.

                End

"Did you like the bedtime story, Unna? Oh, you fell asleep. Good night!" -Jimthewhale