Chapter 21

Iniwan nila dianne at ysay si baby daisy sa kin dahil may blind date kuno si heart.

   "Tita pretty,where are we going?
She asked smilling as we swayed our interwined hands walking.

   "Baby,you will join me in my work.Do you still remembered "Lock In My Arms".
I asked smiling.

   "Yes,Tita pretty.It was my favorite bedtime story.Why?
Her cute black eyes twinkled then she pouted her little lips.

   "Your favorite bedtime story will be seen in a large screen like cinema.
I said softly.

   "WOW!!you're so galing tita pero  kasi..jacinto is mine baka they will steal him from me.
  Her eyes widened then she giggled like an angel but  the twinkled in her eyes vanished.

  "No baby,Sayo lang si Jacinto.I believe each of us have our own jacinto naman.
Mahinahong kong tugon.
I pinched her cute rossy cheeks.5 years old pa lang siya pero ang possesive na ninya.Bad influence talaga si Ysay.She just pouted to asked for a kiss.
Namana ninya ang ka-sweetan ni ysay kaya binabawi ko na good influence na siya.

"So I assume I will be a strict director today Tita pretty.They should impressed me or else I will bash them.
She said seriously,her eyebrows arched while gritting her teeth.

"Yes you are,but please be kind".
I reminded her.

"Opowh,Im a good girl kaya.
She raised her hands urging me to carried her in my arms.

"Hala Ateh girl,Kailan ka pa nabuntis?Bakit may maganda na kong inaanak.
Gulat na tanong ni Hubby.

"MY name is Daisy Ysabella Cruz.I am 5 years old,I will be the director for today.
Mataray na pahayag nito.

"Wow teh,ang taray ng lola mo.Daig ka pa?
Manghang singhal nito.

"Who are your parents?".
Hubby inquired.

"I am the daughter of the pretty Dianne Sison and Ysay Cruz.They owned the famous pizzazeria in New york and the famous shipping and airlines in the whole world.
Pagmamalaking.sagot nitong nakapamewang.

"Ang taray ni ate mong Daisy.Maganda,Mataray at Mayaman na mukhang manika pero mayabang.
Pangbobola nito pero ibinulong ang huling salita.

"Hindi mo ba hahanapin si Heart?
Tanong ko kasi pansin ko na palinga-linga to sa paligid.

"Hindi kaya,ang saya ko kaya na wala yung bruha na yun.
He said sarcastically bago iwanan kami ni daisy sa dressing room.

We are twinning for today.Both of us are wearing black jumper with hello kitty shirt underneath with flower crown at the top of our messy bun.

Daisy is giggling as she sit on my lap.We are watching the scene where Jacinto is courting Sydney.

  "Mahal ko naman oh,maniwala ka na ikaw lang ang mahal ko.If I can get the stars for you,I will do it.Please give me a chance to love you.
Jacinto said as he kneeled in front of Sydney.

   "Gwapo,Mayaman at Mabait ka pero bakit ako ang iniibig mo.Durog pa ang puso ko,hindi ko kayang magmahal ulit.
Sydney sighed deeply before she glanced at Jacinto.

    "All I ask is a chance.I dont care about your issues.I can offered you my big heart.If you think you cant love yourself anymore,I will be the one who will love you with all my heart.
Jacinto begged,still kneeling.

  Sydney sobbed when Jacinto hug her tighlty.She cried harder when he sang her  favorite song in her ears

The scene ended up with showing how Jacinto loves her.
He is a doctor while Sydney is a part time writer/encoder.
Being a doctor is a tough one so they are times that they dont see each other but he always make sure even he is tired from his work to called her and dropped by to hugged her tighly and kissed her forehead.
They ate together and tell each other everything about how their day went through.
Sydney is a weak depressed person so Jacinto make sure to always find time for her.If he is far away for medical mission,he will call her time to time to asked for her food she wants to eat then called someone to cooked for her then sang her favorite song  every night to make sure she sleep happily.

  "My Jacinto,I love you".
Daisy ran when we finished filming the scene.

   "Oh I love you too baby girl".
John(jacinto potrayer) said smilling as he kissed her cute chubby cheeks
Daisy face flushed red and looked at him lovingly.
John has a messy hair,well built body,mid 20s,a  rugged boy next door type man but his deep dimples is his asset.