Chapter 16

R-18🔞 MILD

  "Gago ka pala eh,iniwan ko lahat para sayo Ysay pero ano tang ina mo mahuhuli din pala kita may ibang babae.
Galit na sigaw ni Dianne ng nanlilisik ang tingin kay Ysay.
"Kulang pa ba ko sayo ha,napakalandi mo talaga.
Dadgag nito.

Nagising na lang ako sa sigawan at kalabog.Maingat akong bumaba para makita kung bakit maingay sa baba.Nakita ko ang mga basag na baso at plato sa gilid,nagkalat na tomato sauce at manok.

"Let me explain.Wala lang yun.Ikaw lang ang mahal ko."
Pagmamakaawa ni Ysay ng nakaluhod at namumula na ang mata at ilong nito.

"This is not the first time you flirted with other woman.Am I not enough?I love you with all my heart and soul.
Naghihinakit na tanong nito.

"Inaamin ko dati pero nung nakilala kita.Nagbago ako babe.You're all I need,maniwala ka naman sa kin. Pagsusomamo nito at pinisil ng mahigpit ang magkabilang kamay na nakapatong sa hita nito.

"No!!!Im tired.Let's break up.Akin na tong bahay di ba?you bought it for me so get out of my house!!!I dont want to see your face again.A asshole cheater will always be a cheater so stop kneeling and grab your things.
Galit na sigaw nito na nakapamewang.

"Why dont you believe me?
Nanghihinang sambit ni Ysay.
"Ok,I get it.Its your damn issue again.Paulit-ulit na lang din nating to pinag-aawayan.If youre tired,I am too so you're  right....lets break up for real".
Matapang na sagot nito na bago kumaripas ng takbo ng takbo dala dala ang mga gamit nito.

Nanghihinang napaupo at napayukong humagulgol si Dianne.Niyakap ko siya kaya niyakap ninya agad ako ng mahigpit.
"Wala na,iniwan ninya na ko".
Garalgal na tinig nito.
I sing a lullaby while brushing her long silky black hair using my fingers.She leaned closer to me and put her head in my neck.She mouthed thank you before she closed her eyes.I wipe her tears and carry her in our room.I get the broom and mop to clean the dining room.

Three weeks has passed,Dianne brought different woman inside her room.I saw her kissing them hungrily while sitting on their lap naked.Rubbing their sexes while sucking and biting their tongues.They are eating each other pussy and put a dildo in her hole faster and harder.
I can always see them having sex around the house so I decided to stay and lock in my room.
She doesnt talk to me anymore unless I will agree to have sex with her.

I rather saw her with Ysay because I know what they have is a pure love,not lust that eating dianne alive right now.
I decided to call Ysay,I will do everything just to see them together again.I want my friend dianne,not the slutty diane who eats and lives sex.

"Who the fuck is this?Get lost fucker".
She yelled angrily on the other line.
"Si Laureen to,I want to talk to you something please".
I begged while bitting my nails.
I know how hot tempered Ysay is,It will take a lot of effort to convince her to agree with my plan.

"Laureen who?"
She asked in a low tone.
"Oh fuck I remember,why did you call me?
She added while whispering.
I heard woman's name on the other line calling her name.

"Please meet me tomorrow,6pm at Cindy Cafe please.
I said firmly.
"Fine,make sure you will not waste my time.I'll hang up now.
She surrendered.

---------

"What do you need?Make it faster.I have a photoshoot to attend to.
She said while sipping her lemon smothie.
She dyed her  curly hair to a rainbow color.She wears nude lace tight dress that looks like her second skin and 3 inch black heels.She has a piercing in her nose  and a wing tattoo in her collarbone
It looks like she changed a lot like Dianne.The aftermath of break-up is killing me.

"Uhm I want you guys to be together again".
I cleared my throat and looked at her eyes softly.

"Are you in drugs or are you that dumb?
She laughed sarcastically,she holds her abdomen that shes about to cry from laughing.
"This is not a cool off but a break up.It looks like a broken glass.You cannot fix it no matter how you tried to put the pieces together.
She wipe her tears while looking straight in my eyes.

"Ngayon pa ba kayo susuko?Iniwan na ni Dianne ang asawa ninya.Nagsama kayo ng ilang buwan na parang mag-asawa.Did you really love each other?
I asked desperately.
If I have to kneel down just to help her realized what I meant,I will do it.
She looked at me coldly and remained silence until the sexy waitress comes in.She gaves us our pizza.She bit her lips and caress Ysay legs under the table.
Ysay leaned closed as if she is whispering something but she is licking and biting her ear while her finger are inside the waitress pussy.
The waitress breathed heavily,her eyes are half closed looking around if someone will caught her.

"What the hell,this is a public place for pete sake.
I murmured to myself while looking at them sharply.

Ysay smirked and kissed the waitress in her cheek .She wink and bid goodbyes.I saw the waitress take a glance  and giggled when she saw ysay sucking her thumb with her juices.

"What the hell,this is serious Ysay.Stop being a m...anwhore or femalewhore whatever it is.
Nanlilisik na sigaw ko.
I slammed the tables,stand harshly and grab her collar tightly.

"Easy!!What do you want me to do?
She raised her hands in the air to surrendered.

"COURT.HER OR MARRY.HER
I dont know,do your own way but please be together.
Matapang na sagot ko.
She was about to speak but closed her mouth again.

"Did she still love me?".
She asked weakly.I can see the pain and longing in her eyes.

"She does?She will not be fucking slut bitch if she doesnt care about you anymore.
Mataray na pahayag.
I squirmed in disgust when I remembered our house become a fucking bar or porn room.The only thing she does is having sex all the time.

"FINE!!!Bring her later in my house.I will explain and propose a marriage but if she walks away.Its over,I will not chase her anymore.
She sighed and surrendered.

"YES!!YES!!THANK YOU.I'll bring her with me.
I squealed then hugged her tighly.
"Easy!!We are not yet sure if she wants to be with me.
She shyly said then hugged me tightly.
I feel.someone stared at our direction.Im right,I saw the slutty lady waitress.She was shotting daggers to me but I just raised my middle finger and mouthed "fuck you,bitch".