Chapter 15

R-18🔞

"Sa wakas lumabas ka din ng lugga mo neng.Akala namin patay ka na eh.
Mataray na singhal ni Dianne habang nakahilig ang ulo sa balikat ni Ysay.

"Oo nga eh,tigang na nga ako ng ilang buwan eh.Paano ba naman tuwing maglolove-making kami ni dianne.Laging nauudlot kasi iniisip ka namin.Kami lang ang masasarapan kung pwede naman tayong threesome?
Halakhak na biro ni Ysay habang hinihimas ang nakalantad ng binti ni dianne.

"Gago ka talaga!!!pagkamanyak mo Ysay.Inosente yang si Laureen kaya tigilan mo siya.
Nangigigil na piningot nito ang tenga ni ysay.

"Easy babe,biro lang yun.Ikaw lang mga mamanyakin ko sa bawat oras,araw at forever and ever.
Nakalabing tugon nito habang hinihimas ang namumulang tenga.Nakabusangot si Dianne sa kanya kaya hinawakan ninya ang magkabilang pisngi nito sabay lapit ng labi nito.
Habang naghahalikan ang mga ito ay dahang-dahan ipinasok ni Ysay ang kamay sa magkabilang diddib nito at gigil na nilamas.Ang kamay naman ni dianne ay nasa loob na ng panty ni ysay at parang may kinakapa ito.Kapwa sila hinihinggal at lasing ang mga matang nakatingin sa isat-isat.Nangigislap ang mga mata nito matapos maghubad ng damit ng isat-isa.

I cleared my throat to catch their attention.Ganyan ba talaga sila kapag magkasama.Shet!!!nag-iinit din ako kahit naka-aircon naman kami.

"Aaah sorry Laureen".
Magkasabay na bigkas nito.Namumula ang mga nakayukong mata na hindi makatingin sa kin.

Tinapik ko ang balikat nila at ngumiti."OK lang, tuloy ninyo yan."sabi ko bago tumungo sa kusina.Hinawakan ko ang aking tiyan dahil ilang buwan na akong nagca-crave sa pasta.Kinain ako ng lungkot at dalamhati kaya wala akong gana kumain.

Nag-inat ako ng aking balikat.Its been a long time,I feel like sore and stiff from staying at my room.

May narinig akong mga kulabog at nagbabagsakang bagay.Kahit kailan talaga ang lupit nilang dalawa.Buti na nga lang hindi ko rinig ng unggol nila.Nakaupo ako sa malabot na pink sofa na maligayang kumakain ng carbonara at lemonade.Magpapasko na pala kasi kahit anong channel ang panoorin ko ay tungkol pa rin sa pasko.

I rubbed my eyes and slapped my cheeks.I just woke up from a deep slumber so I cant go to sleep again.I rememebered the cd's I saw under my bed.Dianne and Ysay loves thriller horror moves.I feel like I need something that makes my heart faster as I saw them being chased  and killed by the killers.

I turned off the tv,wash the dishes before I end up in my bedroom.
Good thing,Ysay's room are all sound-proof.I can scream louder too in case I saw the ghosts or killers.

I put the cd in my laptop.At first,It has black background.The characters has white skin,chinky eyes,sexy figures.Their language is japanese but there is a english subtitle below.

I saw a young  good looking lady who is in charge of taking care of our old man around 60s.She is wearing a white skimpy blouse that shows her big boobs and long pants that accentuate her big but.
The old man is weak and fragile so the lady assist all his needs.

"This is still boring",I murmured to myself.
I was about to remove the cd in my laptop when I saw the lady remove her clothes even the sleeping old man clothes.She kneeled down and her hands hold the old man medium sized dick.Her lips lick the base and suck it hungrily.
The old man moaned louder.His eyes is closed but he is moving his pelvic and use his hands to hold the lady hair closer to his dick.

The lady smirked as she saw the old man open his eyes amd bite his lips. The lady sit in the old man dick breathing heavily,licking her lower lip while staring deeply at the old man.The old man switched their position so he is on the top of the lady.The lady eyes half-closed,smirking while holding the old man waist as the man hungrily kissed her and suck her tongue while his hands are busy fingering her clit.The woman arched her body as the old mam suck and bit her nipples harshly.She kept crying like a fucking child.I hate the way she moaned.She has a pretty face and a sexy figure but her voice is a major turn of.
The old man laughed as he felt the lady is gonna cum.His finger strokes become rough and fast.The lady shakes as as sign she's gonna cum.She squirted so the old man grab her pussy near his lips so eat her hungrily.He licks and eats her pussy like he is starved for years.Damn!His tongue is long so the lady cried harder.I was busy stroking my clit too faster and harder as I close my eyes when I say the lady is being fucks behind all fours.Where did the old man got his stamina?He is fucking her hard as her boobs moves up and down.I can see the sweats dripping from his forehead to his body,his red face and vein visible in his arms as he pushed her more and more..I'm cumming too as the woman dozed off the sleep after the old man load his semen inside her.

"That was tough one".
I breathed heavily and remove my sweat in my forehead.
"I guess I need to take a cild shower".
I added.
My eyes is closed as I leaned myself against the bathub filled with rose petals and scented candles.
I remembered how the old man fucked her.I unconciously rubbed my boobs together and slid my index finger to massage my clit.I just need to touch but I dont know why Im massaging my clit faster and put two fingers in my hole.

"Fuck!!That was good".I am thinking I was the lady old man banging mercilessly
"Fuck you old man fuck me harder.That's It,Im coming".
I said breathing heaving,eyes closed as I gritted my teeth.

"Laureen!!!We need to go to the club".
I heard Dianne shouts and knocks.She has the keys of the rooms.

I open my eyes and grab the towel to covered my body.Gesh!!I felt uncomfortable because of the sticky liquids.
"Ok take care".
I said as I open the door slightly to show my face.
She kissed me on the cheeks before she left my room.

I close the door and look in the big apple mirror.
My face is read,sweats dripping from my face to my body.
What the fuck did I do?I was supposed to take a bath.

END of the chapter