Part 14~Little..

Edited: -ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅𝟤𝟤 𝒥𝓊𝓁𝓎 𝒯𝓊𝑒𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ-

I hope you enjoy 🙇‍♀️🤞~

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

(Y/N) Pov:

Jeez I didn't want to think about it but what's with the screaming around here its annoying.

*Lets see where you are and where Hanako hid you*

*Hanako of course is obsessed with you, which is obvious =-=".   He so far has killed Yashiro, Kou, A perverted boy, and a random girl from the last chapter. ⚠SPOILER ⚠Now there will be more killing  as we progress through. ⚠End of spoiler⚠ I just wanted to say thing to clear thing up BUT he actually has hidden you in multiple places! So now a lot of sound is meaning under the toilets!!! IKR IM SO CREATIVE! (Sarcasm btw) Then there is in the first parts where was the "special room" Where he killed Kou is in the Misaki Stairs place! THAT WILL BE IN A SEPARATE CHAPTER!! 0;0 ANYWAYS LETS CONTINUE~*

But I don't care..

'I just want to hear his voice anyway~'

'WHAT NO I CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT! STOP IT STOP IT!!!' 

SLAM

"EEE WHO THE HELL IS THERE-"

"Oh.. what did I say about the language (y/n)-chan~"

"I-I'm sorry I thought it was s-someone else and then waffle waffle waffle waffle-"

"Stop.. your rambling again"(AHEM like deku AHEM) 

Author point of view cause like why not =//=

"o-oh sorry" You say looking to the side embarrassed. Ever since this has happened you start to ramble. Now you always did this when nervous but it wasn't very often.

"Hehe it's ok..At least I know you will give that person a headache till they beg you to stop" He turned around and did a closed eye smile. He put his hand through his hair.

"u-um can you take of the ropes please I wanna be able to move..?" You asked quietly. To be honest you were terrified you never knew what he could do to you. You would like to assume that he wouldn't hurt you but it seems he wouldn't even hesitate too..

He lets out a soft sigh "You know I cant do that babe.. You will try and run and I don't want to hurt you.. in any way" 

'He seems off'

"A-are you okay?" 

"Hm? Ye I'm fine."He started, "What? Your checking me out~ I like that hehe~"

Your eyes widened. 'That seems like the old Hanako..Except that last part hmph. I guess there is still hope' A small smile appeared on your face..

"HEY STOP LOOKING AT THE WALL I'M MORE INTERESTING!!"

'Wait no fuck that he probs is gone all the way' 

"HEY WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING!!" 

"I-Im sorry i-i-i-i was j-j-just th-think-i-ing.."

"hmph I guess it did look like you were. Why were you smiling anyway!? WHERE YOU THINKING ABOUT ANOTHER BOY HUH?! WHO IS IT!!"