Hello shorty!

(Y/N) POV
"Can you get out of there?" I asked. "Yes I can." Ban said then pulled the big pins out of his body. "That looks like it hurts..." I said. "Can't feel it. Anyway are you alone or are you with your boyfriend?~" Ban asked teasing me. He knew I had a crush on King. He promised to never tell him, and surprising he kept his promise. "First off I'm not dating King, second I'm traveling Meliodas, A girl named Elizabeth and Diane to find the eight deadly sins. Third do you wanna arm wrestle?" You asked. "Sure! Turn into your human form first." Ban said. After some silence there was a swarm of flowers. Then the flowers came to me and I turned into a taller version of me (in this form your about the height of kings human form). "Whoever loses has to buy the winner a drink." I said with confidence. "Game on!" Ban said getting into position. After that the whole building collapsed and there was SOME dead bodies, but then again they could have been died in the beginning. But yea nothing much! "You owe me that drink!" Ban said. "What happened?" Meliodas asked shouting at me and Ban. "Umm..." I said, then I felt something drag me. "Holy— wait it's King!" I said but I was being dragged by his spirt spear in guardian form, "Bye! Please help!!" I yelled and then I disappeared.
Bᴀɴ ᑭOᐯ
"Well shit, there goes my drink and (Y/N)!" I said. "Let's follow it!" Diane said while punching her hands. "Diane you follow. We will be in the tavern." Captain said calmly. Then we left the scene.
𝙸𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑃𝑂𝑉
'𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑.' 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡. After some walking I found King and (Y/N) hangout in the woods. '𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝!' They both hangout a lot, including when we are on break. "Oh! Hey Diane!" King said. "Hey King." I said. "Hello Diane! I didn't know you where there." (Y/N) said with a smile. She was back in her elf form but she was wearing different clothing.
Instead of her hooded cape and black dress she was wearing a long green dress and the bottom of it was Alliums all over it. And she had a flower crown full of green Zinnias and Alliums. "King are you blushing?~~~" I asked in a teasingly voice. "N-no I'm not!" King said trying to defend himself. "Speaking of that your face is kind of red. Are you sick?" (Y/N) asked concerned. "N-no I'm ok." King said, he then gave me a glare full of death. (Y/N) was confused at his actions but shook it off. "Where is everyone else Diane?" (Y/N) asked me. "They're in the Tavern. They should be here tomorrow." I answered. "How?" King asked. "The Tavern can move. I don't know how." (Y/N) explained. "Oh, ok." King understood what she meant apparently, "And you might need this in the future!" He continued and gave (Y/N) a glove that was connected to her middle finger. "Thank you so much King!" (Y/N) yelled in happiness. "What's that?" I asked. "My sacred treasure!" (Y/N) said. "Isn't you sacred treasure a crossbow?" I asked. Obviously I didn't pay enough attention to the vampire mission because she snapped her fingers them a crossbow appeared in her hands, ready to shoot.
The crossbow:

"Whoa!" I exclaimed

"Whoa!" I exclaimed. I was impressed when I saw her sacred treasure. I don't think anyone would've seen that coming. "Oh yeah! Where's you sacred treasure?" King asked.
(Y/N) pov
"Oh yeah! Where's you sacred treasure?" King asked. "O-oh. I miss placed it." Diane said with guilt. "It's ok! You miss placed it, I think we can find it. It's pretty big so it shouldn't be that hard to find." King said. He has a soft spot for me and Diane, but still I agree with him. "Yeah! King you said you wanted to show me something?" I said looking back at King. "Yeah! Come on!" King said. "Race you!" I yelled. "Sure see if you—" King was cut of by me running in front of him. "Hey!" He yelled then tried to catch up.

𝙷𝚒! 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙴𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜;

SPECIAL ABILITIES:

Superhuman Agility. Elves are fast and graceful, dexterous with their hands (making them amazing archers and light-arms fighters), and precise in their crafts. The typical adult elf is about three times as fast as a human.
Superior senses of sight and hearing. Elven distance vision is some 10 times better than that of humans and they are able to see in near total darkness as though in the light of day (light amplification). Their hearing is extremely acute, allowing them to detect sounds unnoticeable to humans and at greater distance.
Mindspeak (telepathy) allows elves to communicate silently among themselves and with those humans who are able to "hear" them. The range of mindspeak is limited by an elf's Power level.
Magical abilities. Though they do not practice the magic arts as humans do, all elves are able to Sense Power and resist magical attack or influence (as a mage of equivalent Power Level). These abilities do not require formal training, but are natural talents which increase as the elf matures and gains experience.*
* Typically, an elven child will possess Weak Power, increasing to Typical at maturity and Superior in middle age (300 years or more). The eldest elves possess Power at Fantastic level or higher.

Travel. The elves know the world far better than men do and are able to use their innate magical abilities to locate and use magical PATHS which link certain locations. These operate much like intra-planar portals, providing instantaneous travel without the restrictions of teleportation which mages use.
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘! 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!♥︎☻︎

"No fair! You can make paths!" King yelled at me. "I don't know where we're going. So therefore in reality I can't make any paths or portals yet." I said then continued running.

   After some flying and running

"Here we are." King said. When I looked around I saw many golden flowers around me. "This is awesome King!" I said.

T.B.C

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long anyway I'm gonna go on Gacha Club! Bye...

Words:1090
Published:Monday, July 13 2020