Chapther 1!W͜͡e͜͡ m͜͡e͜͡e͜͡t͜͡ a͜͡g͜͡a͜͡i͜͡n͜͡?͜͡.͜͡.͜͡

(Y/N) pov
I was walking in the forest of white dreams, and then as I was walking I saw someone in a clearing. "Diane? The serpent sin of envy!" I said.She woke and saw me...and almost killed me. "(Y/N)I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" Then she threw me on the ground. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE US LIKE THAT!? KING WAS SO WORRIED! HE EVEN STARTED TO CRY WHEN HE HEARD YOU LEFT!" Diane said when she punched me. (You know what worried means from Gowther) "Wait what's crying?" I question.𝕆𝕜 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕦𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 ap·a·thy
/ˈapəTHē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠!

"Oh crying is when tears or liquid come out of your eyes when you sad. And plus you remind me of Gowther...-_-."
Diane said. "Thank you Diane, that explanation help me a lot and now I feel bad for leaving you all. But I left you for longer than a year where I went." I said. To be honest I missed them to but I needed to check the elf realm. " Hey why is your skin purple..." Diane asked (I did some research) " I'm the princess of the elves..?" "WAIT REALLY?! That explains the truse between the elves and fairies." Diane said. "And don't go all royal on me please, less people know the better." I said and then a hide and seek said to Diane, " Lady Diane some holy knights got into the forest!" "So some holy knights got in 'ey?" Diane said " No we're not holy knights!" Some girl said. "Hey Diane does that girl look like the princess of Liones? Or am I day dreaming? I miss Elizabeth..." I said with a sigh. But Diane didn't listen to me and picked up the smallest one. And was about to squish him before I said "DIANE SERPENT SIN PUT THE CAPTAIN DOWN IN THE NAME OF FOLKLORE! Wait why am I yelling again? I lost interest in it..." I said. " That's apathy alright. So how is the folklore world?" "It's fine Meli. Is that Elizabeth? OMG! You're all grownup! Meliodas have you been a pervert?!" I asked. "YES HE HAS!" An animal answers. "Omg I never thought I would meet one of these!" I said but than we all heard something.. "We meet again...you seve-." "EIGHT!" I said " Well eight deadly sins, and the crowned Princess of Elves?"