Chapter 1 (Skip TO Rewrite)

(I don't own BNHA or any of its characters!!!)

(I made a few edits: Izuku's coffee enhances senses and brain. When Akahi replicates a quirk, it gets enhanced in a way.)

Izuku's POV

"R-ring!"

"Welcome to Izuku's coffee, what would you like today?"

I turn around from my brewing and look at the customer. She was about the same age as me, 17. She had long black hair tied back in a ponytail.

"You must be new around here, I never saw you before!" I said, smiling happily.

"Y-Yea, I'm Yaoyorozu Momo. I have an exam coming up and I heard that the coffee here is great!" Yaoyorozu smiled back

"Well, you chose the right place!" Izuku winked.

He began bustling around, and soon the aroma of coffee beans spread around the cafe.

"So, you're a student! Guessing from your uniform, are you from UA?" I asked, setting a fresh cup of coffee in front of her."

"Yes!"

Yaoyorozu and I made small talk as she finished her coffee.

"Ah, I really have to go now, or else I'm gonna be late for my class!"

"Okay, come back anytime, Yaoyorozu!" I smiled, waving her goodbye.

I checked my watch. 9.36 a.m. Calm before the storm, I should rest before lunch hour comes.

Timeskip brought to you by coffee.

I was bustling again. It was lunch hour. Streams of people were coming in for a coffee to boost the rest of their day. I was working at supersonic speed, trying to take and make orders at the same time. I would never be prepared for lunch hour, even though I've been working here for 3 years.

Finally, the storm ended. Phew.

"Ah! My shift is over! Well, I better get going."

I slipped my jacket over my work shirt and took over, waving goodbye to the barista for the next shift. As I was walking back to my apartment, I heard shuffling noises in a dark alley.

Sigh... must I really do this?

With a snap of my fingers, I changed into a different man, but still maintaining the body I worked on. 6 packs were normal for any guy, especially when you had to sweat your butt off trying to take orders, make orders, and deliver orders. I was now a white-haired man with glasses on. Akahi Kimura.

I walked into the alley, saying, "Hello? Anybody there?" Suddenly, a swing towards my head made my jump backwards. I dashed forwards and right-hooked the guy. He growled and activated his quirk. It was sorta a flame quirk? "You shouldn't have come here, kid. Now you pay."

"Eh, I don't think I will."

I used SuperSpeed and sped towards him, then hardening my hand and punching his stomach, he flew backwards but got back up, blasting me with two fireballs.

I dodged them by jumping high and landing on the man, pushing him down. Then I quickly knocked him out with a sleep gas quirk I recently acquired.

(For those who don't understand this part, Akahi Kimura is using his fusion quirk and using the quirks he got to display this set of abilities.)

I made sure the man was really unconscious and then explored further, there must've been a reason he was here. I quickly spotted a person in blue attire with white stripes. It was the girl from the cafe, what was her name? Yaoyorozu. But she musn't know

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, pretending not to know her.

"Y-Yea, I'm fine, thank you. The man grabbed me when I was passing by." She tried to get up but failed. I then realized she had fractured her leg. 

"Hold on." I used a regeneration quirk and healed her leg. "Don't get up, my quirk only heals it temporarily, so you have to wait for some time before you can start walking."

"You go to UA right?"

"Yes, and I'm about to be late." Yaoyorozu seemed down.

I smiled at her and grabbed her, bridal style.

She immediately blushed. "What are you doing?"

"Bringing you to UA. Don't worry, it'll only be a while." I winked at her.

Using a teleportation quirk, I teleported to the front of UA, carrying her into the prestigious academy. The principal Nezu was walking by when he saw us and came hurrying over.

"What happened, are you okay?" The mouse looked at Yaoyorozu

She nodded, and said, "This man saved me from a thug, if he hadn't been there..." She shuddered.

I smiled and nodded. "She's fine, just needs sometime before she can use her legs again."

"In that case, she should rest in the infirmary for a while." Nezu motioned for some guards to take Yaoyorozu to the infirmary.

Yaoyorozu looked at me, a silent thanks, before allowing herself to be carried away.

Nezu looked at me and invited me. "You want to come in for a cup of tea?"

"Sure!" I smiled.

Timeskip cuz I'm lazy

We were sitting in his office.

"Well, Nezu, we meet again!" I started.

"Really? I believe we haven't met before." Nezu's eyes were filled with curiosity.

I snapped my fingers, transforming back to Izuku Midoriya.

Nezu's eyes widened. "You're the cafe guy!"

I smiled, nodding.

"You make the best coffee around here, and you have enough ability to be able to protect students?"

"It's not that big of a deal, she was in trouble, after all."

We talked for a while, until Nezu, with a glint in his eye, asked if I wanted to play chess.

I looked at him, grinning. "It's on."

Little did he know, I had a little trick up my sleeve. Something along the lines of an IQ quirk.

Moving around the chess pieces was kinda satisfying, peaceful, too.

After a while, I laid back on my chair. "Checkmate."

Nezu was smiling harder than ever. "No one has ever beaten me! You're the first!" He chuckled a bit.

"So... I heard you were in need of a higher pay job?"

"Why? You got offers? If so, set me up!" I said jokingly.

"In fact I do," Nezu smiled again. "Izuku Midoriya, or Akahi Kimura, would you like to be a teacher in UA?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Huh."

A teacher in UA? I mean, sure. It was nice mixing with people my age and also mentoring them. Also, extra pocket money.

"Sure!"

Nezu smiled like he knew I would say that.

I followed him out to fill some paperwork.

This was going to be fun.

Done! 1014 words. This is the first chapter of Split Personality if you like it then comment and vote I'm really tired so I won't talk much. See you tomorrow!