22. Relieved the past😣

Start from the beginning

He inhaled and exhaled.

He cupped her face in his hands. And turns her towards him. And smiles and said.

Rey: your right taani
( With a calm tone)

Taani face become pale with that word. But she composed herself she is about say something. But cuts her off.
Rey removed his hands.

Rey: I can marry anyone. Who is rich, well educated, and so on. But I love you only you. If I want to marry anyone until now I have done that. Maybe For now I have 2 kids also. Maybe if do all that now will look like a old man. Like big stomach and loose body. Oh my God I can't image myself like that. It's seem like I am a 40+ uncle.

Taani laughed at him. Rey looks at her and holds her palm with both his hands.

Rey: Life is so difficult without you taani. After you left me. It's really difficult.

(With a serious tone)

He lowered his head. Closed his eyes.

Rey: sometimes I thought to left this world.

Taani just tighten her hold on his hand.

Taani: Rey..
( With a hurt tone)

Now Rey looks at her. And smiles at her.

Rey: I thought about my responsibility. My mom and you. I can't just left them like that. So I started working really hard. When I woke up in the morning I starts thinking the about you. whole day my thought is about you. "How are you" "did he is taking care of you" like that so many things. Sometimes it's hurts really bad. So many times I cried. So many times I lost hope in my life. The only relief in my life is my work. When I work I forgotten about you. So I started working day and night. Some people thinks that I'M workaholic. For the fact is I'm just escaping from my thoughts. Trust me Death is so good than being in this pain.

Rey closed his eyes. He is relived his painful past. Ho how many times he cried remember their memories. Once again their memories come back in his mind with that painful past.

Taani just looking at him. With a tearful eyes. She knows how much it's hurts because she also lived that life. She also remember her past life.

Taani: Rey.
( With a cry tone)

Rey looked at her. His eyes is full of pain. Tears are coming in his eyes also.

Taani: I am.... sorry
( With a choked tone)

She is blaming herself for his condition. Yes she is only reason for his bad past.

Rey scene that what she is thinking.
Rey just cupped her face. Removing some some hair on her face.

Rey: no darling.. don't say that nothing happened because of you. Even if I say
You're the reason for my success. Only you. Because of your promise I did all my hard work now I am here. Because of you. Never blame yourself. Please. I love you.
( With a serious tone)

Taani: Rey I want to tell you something.
( With a serious tone)

Rey removed his hands. And looking at her.

Rey: yes sweetheart. I am all ears.

Taani looks at him and inhaled and exhaled.

Taani: Rey yesterday night you asked me. How could I accept my husband physically.
( With a serious tone)

Rey: taani I am Sorry. You know me right. I will speak anything when I was in angry. Don't take it seriously. Just leave it.
( With a serious tone)

Taani holds his palm in her both hands. And looks straight into his eyes.

Taani: but I want to tell you this. Please listen.
( With a calm tone)

Rey: but taani
( With a hesitate )

Taani smiles at him

Taani: it's ok Rey. I am fine to talk about this with you.

Yes Rey was thinking that she must be uncomfortable to talk about her ex husband. That to her physical relationship with him. Rey cursed him under his breath. If he never rose this topic. Taani never needed to explain him. Now she wants this he doesn't have any option.

Rey inhaled some air.

Rey: ok

Taani looks at him. Now looking down their hands.

Taani: after discharged. Me and my husband's family come to their house. They just welcomed us. as a new wedded couple. And they make me ready for the first night. They left me on the bed. Now I was tense. Because I really don't want any type of physical relationship in that situation. So I determined when he comes I will tell him that. But After 2 hours he came with a drunken state. I really don't know what should I do. He comes to me removed my clothes roughly. Even I screamed no one was there to save me. He raped me Rey .. he.. just ..did.. that .. I

( She choking now. That memory now also send shiver on her.)

Rey hugs her tightly

Taani: it's ... Really painful Rey. I cried the whole night Rey. How many times I called you in my heart. Only I know. It's never been a happy relationship Rey. I never accepted him as my husband. But I had to accept his physical torture. I am helpless Rey. No one is there for me. That night I just thought about you. Maybe you will come and save me.
( With a crying tone)

Taani hugs him and crying loudly. Every memory back in her mind.

Rey also had tears in his eyes.

Rey: I am sorry. I am not there when you need me. But I know you called me that night taani. I know that you're in trouble. I felt your pain.
( With a crying tone)

Taani looking at him with a confuse expression

Rey: that night after returning to our town. I felt my heart is getting heavy. I felt like I can't breathe. I don't know what is happened to me. Without my knowledge my eyes filled with tears. That night I never get sleep. Whole night I am also cried taani. Our hearts know each other feelings. And my heart told me that you're not safe. But that time I don't understood that feeling. Now I understood.

And he hugged her again. Leaving her he said.

Rey: did you know taani. Why I come here.
( With a calm tone)

Taani: ha Rey I really want to know that if your this much of big. Then why you come to this branch. That too For that low budget project.
( With a confuse expression)

Rey: actually I have so many branches all over world. Taani but I don't know why. when this project is comes to my company this is very risky project and small budget. Nobody is ready to take up this project. But I just said yes for this. And I don't know why.. when Vicky said that project have to start here. Without any thought I accept to come here. Really I don't know why. Because I never involved in here branch 3 years ago I started this branch. But I never intended to come here. But when that project came I just said yes I wants to come here. I really excited about it. That time really don't know what life stored for me. If I know that you're living here. I will come here much before.
( With a smiley face)

Taani smiles and hugged him

Taani: Rey I love so much.

Rey also hugged her.

Rey: I love you too dear.

( So guys this my next update if you like my story please support me and comments me)

Sorry for the mistakes

Thank you so much 😘😘😘