Chapter 5

Nami POV

"Ugh, what are those idiots doing, making such a racket? How can anybody sleep through that noise?!" I muttered angrily to myself. I sat up in my hammock, no more sleep for me today, I thought. I stretched out my arms with a big yawn, ugh, now to check why is it so loud.

I changed into a violet camisole with the number "3" on it and a white pleated short skirt with two yellow rings on the side. Not wanting to put my orange sandals on, I stepped on the wooden floor bare-footed and walked up the stairs that lead to the storage room of Going Merry.

As I walked up the stairs, the noise became clearer, but one particular sound stood out from the rest. A baby's whine, huh? Why is that noise here? How is that even possible? It kinda sounds familiar...

I hastily walked up to another flight of stairs and into the Dining room. I saw what was something I would never dream of happening in 100 years. But, it did.

"Aww!!!" I exclaimed and ran over to the dining table, "Who is this cute little baby over here?"

"Its Robin," Zoro answered, looking at Robin.

"What?! How am I gonna survive without you...?" I dreaded, immediately deflated. "But...what an adorable baby u are!" My eyes sparkled with excitement once again. Looking down at my log pose, I sighed, "We really need to get some clothes that fit her, but we will only reach the next in about the afternoon or so..."

Robin POV

Nami came in from the door and rushed over to me. I don't think I got enough sleep last night for this body, sleeping so late, and waking so early. So the quick movement startled me, and like what babies do, I instinctively reached out both my hands to a person I felt most safe with. Which, in this case, was Zoro.

I felt myself tipping face-first over the edge of the table, I had lost my balance in my attempt to reach him. I didn't notice that I was right on the edge due to my drowsiness. My eyes widened in disbelief and fear, then I squeezed them shut again for what I thought was going to happen. The fall and the impact, but instead, a giant hand caught me. It was so warm and safe to me that I never want to move again.

I felt the hand gently lay me down on the table. I felt his hand going away. NO! I thought, don't go. I used my hands to grab at the fingers, whining softly. I caught on to a finger and held on, not letting go. I looked up and saw a panicking Zoro staring at me. I looked into his eyes, which were saying "please". He finally gave in, sighing tiredly.

I relaxed, and by that point, my eyelids were already drooping, they felt as heavy as lead. In a flash, I fell into a deep slumber and my grip on Zoro loosened.

Zoro POV

My mind wandered, how on earth did Robin even turn into a baby? Was she ever gonna turn back? What happens if we get attacked by the Marines or something even worse?

Suddenly, Nami barged in and squealed about something. Which I didn't pay attention to since I saw Robin holding her tiny arms out towards me, horribly off-balanced. I thrust my hand under her belly, stopping her from falling splat on the wooden floor. She practically melted into my hand. I laid her down on her back so she doesn't fall again.

Next, the unexpected happened. I was lifting my hand off her, she held on to it with those minuscule fingers of her's. What the heck?! Let go! My mind screamed at her. However, in reality, I stood there and let her hold on. I sighed. This is gonna be a very long week...

It was only when she drifted off to sleep when her grip loosened. I hope no-one saw that, it was so embarrassing, but apparently that wasn't the case.

"So, Robin looks quite comfortable with you?" Nami questioned, picking up a sleeping Robin from the table and placed her in my arms, "Why don't you bring her somewhere more comfortable to sleep?" I flushed, trying to ignore the jealousy coming from Sanji and the giggling of Chopper. Darn it, I thought.

"Why me? Can't someone else take her?" I groaned. Robin turned in her sleep, her head now tucking into my shirt.

"Well, if you've been listening, I'm going to make some clothes for her from my old ones. Sanji will be cooking breakfast and Chopper needs to prep some equipment for the check-up that will take place after breakfast." Nami responded, "Actually, don't place her down. Just carry Robin around for now, I don't want her to get hurt. Maybe go wake up Ussop and Luffy too, tell them what happened."

"Sanji, go make breakfast please," Nami smiled.

"Hai! Nami-swan~"

I sighed and walked out of the kitchen, heading towards the mast. The sun was shining warmly on the ship, a few seagulls flew overhead, beginning their journey across the sea. I kicked the trapdoor open and jumped into the room, landing as lightly as I can. After thinking for a moment or two, I decided to wake up Ussop first.

I walked over to Ussop's hammock, taking Robin in one arm, I used the other to shake the net-like structure side to side. "Oi, wake up," I called, making sure I didn't wake Robin instead.

Ussop stirred, "Mmmm..." Sitting up slowly and rubbing his eyes, he gave a big yawn.

"EH?!" He yelled, surprised. This noise almost made her wake up, but she just pouted and whined a little in her sleep. Whew.

I gave Ussop a death glare. Dang, why did he do it! He fell off the hammock and landed on his butt, sweating an unnatural amount. Then facing me, scooted towards the farthest corner of the room.

"W-who is that?" He asked, pointing at sleeping baby in my arms.

"That's Robin," I answered, "now go wake up Luffy."