"Long and close range, not an easy feat to beat." "If you surrender now, we won't have to kill you." Kidomaru began biting his thumb before making a few handsigns with one of his sets of arms creating web. "Summoning Jutsu!" In an instant, the two found themselves surrounded by spiders of rather large proportions by the hundreds. "This guy can make webs and arrows out of his mouth, has six arms, and can summon spiders. This isn't going to be good." A swarm of spiders went at Todoroki's back to be smashed by Shemehada. "Keep focused *ribbit*, those threads are more like chakra strings with those arrows being made of the same fiber." More spiders came at them for Todoroki to try and freeze them in place. This worked on many, but  some were able to get through with Tsu making quick work of them.

"The girls smart, and the boy has talent with battle tendencies and handling the situation around him. I wonder how they'll handle this." Kidomaru pulled a string to release multiple weapons made of the same compound as the arrows from before. Todoroki was able to block them with Kidomaru appearing behind him. His attack was deflected by Tsu for the most part with only two of his arms being used for this. "That sword isn't easy to go toe to toe with for me, but it's not invincible!" Two of his other arms came at the frog girls head to be blocked by her forearm being brought up. They pierced through and nearly to to her head if Todoroki didn't create an ice spike to force Kidomaru back. "This guy's good." Tsu started pulling the weapons out of her forearm with Shamehada coming over to heal her with it's chakra. "Shamehada can do that?" "Yeah, it's one of it's strange powers." Once she was fully healed, Tsu looked at her friend with telling him an idea she has.

"You both seem to be content gossiping, let's see how you handle this." Kidomaru pulled another thread for kunai to attack them on both sides. "Hang on Tsu!" Todoroki created a pillar of ice for them to get out of the way with more spiders coming at them. "I've got this. Water Style: Super Exploding Water Shockwave!

The tsunami kept the spiders in the water preventing them from going far in

The tsunami kept the spiders in the water preventing them from going far in. Taking advantage of her mobility in water, Tsu went to find their opponent with trying to discover where he was hiding. 'This isn't good. We need to find him fast before something bad happens.' As if on Que, an enormous arrow came at Tsu to pin her to a tree by her shoulder. "AAAHHH!" Todoroki heard the shout to see his friend pinned with her shoulder pierced clean through by an arrow. "Show yourself!" "Now why would I do that? All you two have is the ability to take me on in the open. While I can stay where I am and not have to worry about being hit." Kidomaru pulled another arrow in his bow aiming at one of the two. "Now should I disable you, or finish the frog girl?" Tsu started to squirm to get off the arrow with the pain making it no good. "Die frog."

An arrow came at the two with Todoroki thinking he was aiming at Tsu. "STOP! IT'S NOT ME HE'S AIMING AT!" The arrow came directly at Todoroki with him barely able to evade. The act however, made the arrow cut clean through the left side of his torso. A massive explosion was heard after this with him realizing that he'd be nothing if it hit head on. "AHAHAHA! YOU'RE MORE PATHETIC THAN I THOUGHT! A FROG THAT CAN'T MOVE, AND SOME EMO KID WHO CAN BARELY FIGHT ME! WHY WAS I SCARED!?" Todoroki began searing his injury shut with his quirk while trying to find his opponent. "I can't lose here. I need to stop this guy."