Soon To Be LOVE?

Hello to the new readers and readers if there are. As you can see I have placed "editing" beside the title. I know this story of mine is a crap because I was like very young when i decided to make and publish one. And because of that i want to make some changes including some additional scenes in the plots probably, also i would like to somewhat make most of the parts in English though there will still be Tagalog but I'm minimizing it (maybe?).

So there you go i hope you'll mark it as a good start. ENJOY!

EDITED.

 Prologue

"Life is nothing without Love,

cause Love completes your Life

and occurs just once in a lifetime" . they always say

"Hindi ko kailangan ang Love dahil masasaktan rin naman ako at baka yun pa ang dahilan ng pagkamatay ko,tsaka hindi rin ako tanga noh!" and this is what I say."Kahit anong sabihin nila about sa LOVE THINGY na yan hinding-hindi ako maniniwala ,mas gugustuhin  ko pang maging lesbian habang buhay o maging isang matandang dalaga" I add.

but what if her true love comes? what if that kind of love that has been missing in her life fills in? will she accept it? OR reject everything..him? kasi naman tong TOKWANG babaeng to nagpakalesbian kasi takot masaktan...

BAHALA NA NGA SI BATMAN.Bahala na.

READ,IMAGINE AND AS YOU DO WATCH THE WHOLE STORY EVEN THOUGHT ITS CLICHE