10: Hysteria When Hearts Yield

The venue for her last shoot was set on the Island of Jeju and since she has to bound the plane, her phone rang loudly before sunrise, at exactly four o'clock in the morning.

Naeun is not used in waking up too early and in addition to that, she and Taemin stayed up too late last night, that she growled while pushing her thick, peach colored blanket away from her body.

Still half-asleep, she navigated the way to the bathroom to take a quick bath then did her morning skincare routine to prepare her skin for the harsh make-up that will be put on her face later on. The shoot is for a high fashion magazine and she got a feeling that the team will go extra on her style and make-up today so she opted to prepare her skin well.

She was yawning multiple times when she went inside her walk-in closet and pulled out a loose khaki brown jumpsuit, a pair of white Nike sneakers, and her red Gucci sling bag. Then she put her hair into a simple low bun and fetched her black sunglasses because she has intention of sleeping throughout the flight.

Once she's sure that she is ready to go, she strode out of her room and went downstairs. Since she has told Mr. Jang ahead of time, she already saw him waiting for her at the gates.

"Morning, Mr. Jang." Naeun greeted the man with a smile.

"Good Morning, Miss Son." He replied with a bow. "I don't mean to pry but isn't too early to go to work? Does the agency already open at this hour?"

Naeun offered the curious man a smile before answering, "Ani, I'm not going to the agency today. Please drop me off to Gimpo Airport."

"Mwo?" The driver was taken aback. "Gimpo Airport, Miss?"

"Yes, please, let's go. I don't want to miss my flight at six."

Mr. Jang was still confused but he refrain himself from asking further questions. Instead, he bowed down then started walking to the black BMW and opened the door for her. Once he was sure that she's settled, the driver started the engine and drove off to the still dark streets of Seoul.

The road was empty and the ride was quick. The crew that her agency assigned for the shoot as well as her work partner and his team were already in the airport by the time she arrived. She wasn't late though, she's just right on time.

"Oh, good morning, Miss Son!" A young styling intern waved at her enthusiastically and even run to greet her. "Do you want some coffee?"

If she isn't pregnant, she would gladly take the offer. Well that's coffee, her true love, and she usually take more than one cup of it everyday. But after her latest check-up with the doctor, she was warned that she needs to start cutting her caffeine intakes. She already drank a cup on the way so she was left with no choice but to decline.

"I had my coffee earlier but thank you for the offer."

Naeun said apologetically but the ever so kind intern's smile did not faltered. Still grinning, the young girl nod and led her to the rest of the group and waited for their flight to arrive.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Back in the mansion, Taemin just woke up with a huge smile plastered on his face. He only had a few hours of sleep but restlessness isn't obvious to his face.

A chuckle escaped from him when he remembered how Naeun called him 'oppa' last last night.

To him, it was like a melody and he don't mind listening to it for a hundred or even a thousand times. When he first heard her call him that, he thought her voice is like of an angel's that it felt like he's being lifted to cloud nine.