Chapter 9

Antonio (Dad) POV

I walked out of my closet and Ariana was gone. Now we are all searching the entire house for her.

I looked in her room, bathroom, and closet. She wasn't in here at all.

I went downstairs and everyone else came into the living room.

Mario: She had to leave cause she ain't nowhere in the house.

Now, I'm really pissed. I can't believe she would actually leave this got damn house. She know she was already in trouble and now she just made it 10x worse for herself.

I took her phone so she can't be tracked. Okay. Asím got all of they friends numbers so we gone call around to see if we can find where she went.

Me: Asím, outta y'all friend group, who house would she be more likely to go to?

Asím: Either Arielle, Bianca, or Kamilla.

Me: You got their numbers?

Asím: Yeah. But if she is with them, they won't tell you.

Me: Why not?

Asím: It's this secrecy thing they got. They won't snitch on each other no matter what.

Me: You start calling them and see if she's with any of them. I think I may have a couple of they parents phone numbers. Imma have to go check. Just in case she didn't go to a friend's house, we can all split up and start searching the neighborhood.

Everybody went out and split into they cars and started searching the neighborhood for her while I went through my contacts. I only have one parents number and that's Arielle's dad.

I dialed and he answered on the third ring.

Aaron: Hello.

Me: Hey Aaron.

Aaron: What's going on, Toni?

Me: Ariana ran away and we trying to figure out where she went. Is she with Arielle?

Aaron: She's not here but Arielle may know where she at. Hold on a sec. Arielle!

I hear her come into the room.

Arielle: Yes dad?

Aaron: Arianna ran away. Do you know where she is?

Arielle: No sir.

Aaron: Are you sure? Don't lie Arielle.

Arielle: I don't know where she is. I didn't even know she ran away until now. She didn't call me.

Aaron: Alright.

I heard her walk back out.

Aaron: She's not here and Ari doesn't know where she's at. Do you want me to come out and help you look around for her?

Me: No, you don't have to. My brothers and sister as well as Ari's brothers and cousins are all out looking for her.

Aaron: Okay. Is it anything else I could help you with?

Me: Yeah. Do you have Bianca and Kamilla's parents numbers?

Aaron: Yeah. Kamilla's mom's number is 609-754-3589. And Bianca's dad's number is 609-682-4380.

I wrote them both down.

Me: Thank you.

Aaron: No problem. Let us know when you find her or if there is anything else we can help with.