Chapter Two

Hey guys here I am. I just want to let you guys know I will try to update as much as possible. Please be patient. And comments are welcomed, but not needed for me to continue my story. ENJOY.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two: Stop Flirting, I'm Not Impressed.

Man he was so annoying I swear to god. Its only second period and Derek has already bombarded me 8 times today. God, being  a target of Derek's is NOT fun. 

"Marci!" Great here he comes now. I hope you can hear the sarcasm in there.

I turned around and frown prominent one my face, "What now Derek?"

"Well -uh- can I -uh"  He was stuttering, I had a feeling he was just acting, so why was he blushing? "CanIsitwithyouatlunch?" 

It came out so fast I couldn't hear. "I'm sorry. What'd you say?"

"Ughhh" He sighed heavily."Marci, can I sit with you at lunch?"

I just there. Still not believing he was serious."No." , whooo, that was easy.

"Grea.....Wait what?" He looked genuinely shocked that I said no. I smirked.

"I said, NO"

"Oh, well why not?" He scratched the back of his neck. I had to admit, he looked cute standing there, all flushed and nervous.

"Because, I'm tired of you trying to make a move on me, I don't like you. Never will."

He seemed to gain some confidence back, because he smirked and leaned forward. "Well Marci, that will just have to change." With that said he just walked away.

He just walked away leaving me standing there looking like and idiot. I pulled myself together enough to pick my jaw up off the floor and walk to lunch.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUNCH:

Before I could even sit my  friends attacked me with questions like "Are you and Derek an item?" and "Why did you pass up an opportunity like that?" My best friend, Kassandra -who hates Derek as much as I do- finally spoke up, "Was the man-whore bothering you again Marc?" (Pronounced Marse, like her name without the "i") Both me and her hated him equally. If you ask me why I ABSOLUTELY HATE DEREK THOMAS, maybe if your lucky you'll find out later.

I answered My other friends questions with "No, I still hate him", and "Jill I passed the offer because he is a sex obsessed pig."

So why couldn't I get him out of my head...