Just One Change: Chapter One

Hope you guys read this. I know there are a ton of "player" stories, I just hope to choose to read mine. Ok SPANKS YOU VERY MUCH! Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One: INTRO

"Mmmm," I could hear people making out as I walked down the hallway to my next class.  As I turned the corner, I didn't need to look to know what was going on. Derek, the biggest, most popular man-whore and player in the school making out with his newest girlfriend of the day. Thats usually it with him, ask 'em out, ,make out with 'em, sleep with 'em. It doesn't matter what order, it always ends the same. Before the end of the week, Derek has already moved on to the next girl, Leaving the last one heartbroken, and pissed.

To tell you the truth he was hott, one of the sexiest guys at the school. But he had one of those reputations I DID NOT want to get involved with. As I approached them- I didn't mean to but they were right near my locker. Seriously?- Derek pulled away from his slut, and looked at me for whatever reason. I gave him a disgusted scowl in return. He almost looked shocked. Almost. Psh. Probably mad that I ruined his "fun". I slammed my locker and walked away, to my next class.

On my way down the hall, I dropped my reading book. Before I could reach down and grab it, someone was already handing it to me. I looked up confused. It was none other than Derek. All I could do was frown and mutter "Thanks." 

"Sure thing" He smirked down at me. I gave him a confused look. "Can't have a pretty girl like you losing things."

I almost gagged. Instead I frowned grabbed the book and responded. "Wow, already done with the first slut of the day Derek?" I smirked happy with my insult.

He smiled and said, "Well, I liked her until I saw how GORGEOUS you were" He put the emphasis on gorgeous.

I frown some more and told him. "You know Derek, I'd rather not use everyone else's boy toy."

Derek frowned for a second, by now people were watching. Some to see why Derek would talk to a nobody, such as myself. Others trying to see what I say. I have been known for my loud mouth smart ass comments. "Oh, you're feisty." He just gave me that "smile" that was supposed to make me melt. It just made me burn. "I like a challenge" Was the last thing he said before he walked away. I just stood there dumbstruck, out of all the bitches, whores, and people groveling at his feet he just HAD to choose me. 

But I refuse to give into his "charm"